I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice sometime last month. While we were having sex he pulled out and ya know he cummed on my stomach. i know gross. Well I was due for my period at the end of October and never got it and so far this month Nov. i havent gotten it yet. I havent taken any pregnancy test yet bcuz everytime like in the past when i have taken them they all said i wasnt pregnant. My period was never normal so I would be late getting my period but this is the longest i havent gotten my period. Anyway i get cramps like im getting my period but i havent gotten it. My boobs are sore when i touch them in anyway, and the other night when i was about to go to bed i closed my eyes and i got motion sickness. what the hell is that. I told myself if i dont get my period by a certain day next week im going to go get a pregnancy test. if it turns out im not pregnant i need some freaking help.. lol. but i was just curious what does everyone think about my situation. So yous think I could be pregnant? This means alot to me! Thanks.
xox AledaxoLee :?

I am a 25year old female. I lost my Virginity recently a day before my period. Over the next 2-3 days we had protected sex for at least 3 times in a day. We used a condom Every time. But now Periods are late by a week. Please help!