Almost 2 months ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex many times can't remember how many times, I've never been on birth control and we didn't use condoms, about 7 or 8 times he didn't pull out and ejaculated inside me, othertimes he pulled out.
About maybe a week after the first times he didn't pull out I was so tired alot and dizzy, I was sleeping at my normal time about 11pm, and not waking up till 2 or 3pm, when usually I would wake up at 9am.
Then all the way through that month he had not pulled out but sometimes pull out but we never use the condom. Then when my period came it was 1 day late then when I got it I had almost no period pain, usually my period pain is so bad, especially on the first day, that I have to stay in bed all day and I have fainted with the pain before and been sick. But that time there was almost no pain. Also the blood was brown and light red and was a reli light period whereas usually it is dark red and heavy. I had it for about 3 days then the 4th and 5th day there was almost no blood at all then the 6th and 7th day i just had brown blood. I've never had a period like this before. I tried doing 3 different pregnancy tests after the period and all 3 of them were negative.

Now my period is due in 4/5 days and for over a week now I've had sore breasts and the blue veins in my breasts are more visable. Also a few days ago I noticed I have varicose veins in my legs and I am still really dizzy from last month although not so tired but I keep getting headaches all the time. I haven't done another pregnancy test yet but I want to know if this has happened to anyone else who actually was pregnant?

hi, with my first child i always had these very bad headaches early in preg, vains on my chest more visible and i've had the dizzy spells etc; Its really frustrating when you don't know whats going on with your own body:(. I think i'm having that same problem right now, i've tryed 4 tests all neg and i still dont know whats wrong with me (preg test never told me a lie b4) an for some people it dont work. 2moro i'm maken that call to the dr coz i cant handle thinking. can't wait to settle these thoughts!

yeah it is so frustrating because it seems so much like pregnancy but then the test say negative! I'm so dizzy lately and the headaches are driving me crazy..
plz let me know how things go for you at doctors.

If you feel pregnant and are getting negative test results I would get a blood test, and I would trust your feelings. I had a really unusual, light period a week after having unprotected "pull out" method sex. By the next week I was feeling extremely exhausted during the day, having to pee every 30 min or so, having heartburn and nausea every time I ate, and getting headaches every evening. I ended up taking 4 home pregnancy tests, all of which were negative (and I very carefully followed the directions for each one). My husband and I are not ready for children and were starting to panic at this point. The strange thing was, I didn't want to trust myself but I in spite of the symptoms I was somehow sure I wasn't pregnant. By week 2 after this strange, light period, the exhaustion suddenly disappeared, followed by most of the other symptoms within a few days. I still had a blood test at a clinic just to be sure. It also came back negative. I just finished having a normal, usual period. Whether you are scared you are pregnant or scared you aren't, take a breath, get off the internet, and go get a blood test. Also if you just have a feeling, trust it.

hey Leah192,
sorry for not replying sooner, my doc's on maternity leave . I went to see some1 else but they just said they don't know an think its best to wait 2 weeks till she gets back. I was so sure i was gona throw up today :-( , Now i really do believe I'm preg coz each day it feels like it. 2moro i'm gona try another test. How have you been, did you find out what it might be. ( hope you feel better) :-)