i spotted 2weeks ago i changes birth control i took two dollar tests last week all negative.But my boobs still hurt and swollen.so yesterday i took a clear blue,which said positive with a thin faint line,so i freaked and today i took a first response negative.. Am i pregnant or not? Oh and with my first child my hcg levels were low

Well JC,

You will know best, with low HCG hormones with your last child chances may very well be that you are.  You may want to go to the doctors or wait another week before testing again and see what happens within the week.

Good luck and hope this helps

Yeah i hate waiting but im takim the pills still should i stop?

Im still taking my pills should i stop?

Is it your birth control pills?

I'd finish this packet then see if you have your peroid. I'm sure you'll have some light bleeding even if you are pregnant. The b/c isn't going to hurt the baby, if you are pregnant. The pills have hormones similar to those released during pregnancy. I have gotten pregnant on b/c before and is similar to this.

Other option would be to stop taking the b/c and use condoms until you find out one way or the other.

WWell i went to doc and im not pregnant but
I will never use a clearblue again

I guess it is a bit too sensitive? Sorry to hear you are not pregnant, get off bc if trying to conceive.