im 24 years old my left testical is double the size of my rite 1 and has been for years but recently i have found a lump above my left testic it is on the testical its self but feel like its attached to the testical tube since finding this lump ive been getten alot of back pain and slight pain in my testicals is this cancer

You need to go immediately to a Urologist. Testicular cancer is extremely curable IF it is found early. If not, you could die.

The doctor will palpate, (feel), the tumor and then most likely have you go to an ultrasound to determine if this is a tumor or a cyst. It is likely a cyst and if so, no problem. If it is a tumor, there is a high likelyhood that it is cancer and that testicule will have to be removed. The other one will stay and you can still father children. They even have fake balls they can insert into your scrotum and no one can tell if it is real or not.

If you do nothing and it is a cancer, it will spread and once it hits your lymph nodes, you got real problems and could very likely die.

Go to the doctor NOW.

I am 12 years old and have found a lump on my left and right testical. The lump on the left testical is posistioned the the very left and the lump on the right testical is to the very right. The lump on the left testical is much bigger than the one on the left. Could this be testical cancer? I have not yet told my mum about this as i am quite embarrased about it. Please answer.

im going throught he same hing the best thing to do is to swallow yor pride and tell her.
she will take you to the hospial and they will tell you
(and on the bonus i had a well hot nurse grab my balls)

look up Varicocele hope this helps if not go see your doc asap