well..im 16 years old this is like my 3rd post here or something i dont seem to get replies :-( im not sure weather i have testicular cancer or just a pimple or something but its inside my sack its not visible its hard i feel little pain when i touch i also have pain in my lower right back kidney area i had an operation there i spent 2 years in hospital about it when i was 3-5.I have a dull painful ache in my left testical i cant sleep at night thinkin ive got cancer eating away at me coz ive had this for like 3-4 months now, i keep finding it on different parts of my right testical i check most nights hoping its gone but its still there..and everytime i check its rarley in the same place but it is attatched to me testical weather my testical is moving or... %-) i went to the doctors she never noticed the lump/pimple tough %-) and how long would it take for cancer to take its toll.
please any reply would be helpful thanks.

someone please help :'(

Hi Tim,
Just to let you know, what you describe sounds just like something I have had for 20 years - a little hard lump sort of attached to my right testicle. I used to notice it and worried a little about it since I sometimes also had a dull ache in there. I have had it examined by a couple of doctors over the years and they said it was a cyst, so nothing to worry about. I'm now happily married and have not thought about it for many years.
I hope this helps put your mind at rest.

thanks very much for replying to be honest its helped alot mate, it thought i was gonna die and everything, youve certainly settled me nevres and daniel helped alot too thanks to him aswell :-) im also going to doctors in 3 days aswell lets see what she has to say.

when you get back from the doctors can you inform me on what they said because i think i have the same thing and i always think im gunna die to or something so that would help a lot......thanks

will do mate, i went once i didnt tell her about the lump i just said i had a ache in my testicles because my mum was there lol she never noticed the lump i made my own appointment this time though so she cant cum so i can talk to nurse properly i dont trust my mum with anything.

You ABSOLUTELY need to see a doctor. Do not wait for them to find this lump by accident. TELL THEM IT IS THERE and let them take it from there. DO not waste time on this.....you are a young man and need to have this checked out. Worrying and doing nothing is anything but helpful. Please take care of it. A nurse

Tim,

If you have a pea size lump ON your testicule, Please immediately go to a Dr , preferably a Urologist, and don't leave until you have a Ultrasound test of that testicule.

Although you can have cysts in the spermatic cords, and other areas, If the lump is ON the tesitcule, that would be suspect for testicular cancer. Nobody here is going to be able to diagnose you, you should see a Dr , prefferably a Urologist.

From what you say though, if the lump, or pimple, whatever you call it is moving around, and in a different place because it is NOT ATTACHED to the testicule, it is probably something different than Tc.

Please visit www.tcrc.acor.org or www. tc-cancer.com for information on testicular cancer, including how to do a proper Testicular self exam

If you have something that you feel is not normal, then you should see a DR. You will feel better if you find out what it is, instead of worrying.

Good Luck

I have big balls, if that helps?

i just googled tc because i found the same thing on myself and i am really worried about it i just found it last night and i have an appt the day after tomorrow so lets keep posting

hi, i have a testicular leision on the outside of my left testical. (on the ball but inside the sack). i went to my doctor, who referred me to a urologist for an ultrasound. the doctor said it's common in men and most of the time not cancerous. the urologist confirmed what i believed, that it is not cancerous, he just went into detail that it's a bump in a tube that surrounds both of your balls, and he gave me all kinds of vocabulary for each part of the testical. these are very common in men of all ages, but studies or whatever until recent years have never reflected that a large percentage of men have this little nuisance. that testicular cancer is the most common among the 17-34 yr old age group in men (or whatever it is) has scared a lot of us i know. but there's other symptoms if it's cancerous that you might wanna look up on the internet an educate yourself so you can tell the difference. this is common stuff all guys should know about. so relax.. and just in case you have a cancerous bump, remember the survival rate is outstanding, and plus you can get it removed. peace!

Let me second this advice.

Though the bump may be nothing serious, do NOT let your mom's presence deter you from asking questions or pointing out the problem to the nurse/doctor. THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THERE FOR, right?

If necessary, ask your mom to leave the room, or ask the nurse to ask her to leave. That should clue her into the fact that you've got some private stuff to discuss.

I have a little lump on my left testicle it can be moved like up and down but doesn't hurt that much but I often get really bad groin pains from it? I am very worried what is it can someone help me?

Hey everyone i am 13 years old and i have on my right testicle it looks like an airsoft BB but doesnt hurt or anything and when i touch it just doesnt feel like anything i am REALLY WORRIED NOW...please help me :'(

Hiya, my name is katie, and i no how u feel. i have just had a baby 5 months ago, and ever since i have had her i have found lumps in my breast, i am always worrying about cancer, thinking am going to die, am scared of going to sleep cause of it, i have been to the doctors and they told me its just breast tissue. i am always at the doctors cause am constanly worrying about it all day. my fiance is really getting sick and tired of me. i havereally bad anxitiey attacks cause am always thinking i have got cancer. dont worry about it, cause its not common to have testical cancer at the age of 16. or breast cancer at the age of 18. were all just hpocondriacts. ha ha xx