hi my name is henry and as you can tell by my screen name im confused....i recently found a lump on my right testical on the top right corner of it....also very unfourunatley i have not been able to get sperm yet (im 14) please dont make fun of me at my age it really hard to live this way...i recently got a pain in my bladder area im not sure if its related.
i just sent an email to my dad and i should be geting it checked out soon...i belive its nothing serious and can be treated hopefully but if it is cancer don't be afraid to tell me symtoms: lump right testical,groin pain,one tstical larger then other.no sperm develpoment. please inporm me at my age if you had this problem you would undertsand how nervous and scared i am...thank you

Hello Henry, testicular cancer is not common in boys at the age of 14. The age-related risk group is 19-45, so you don’t belong to the group.
Now, although a lump on a testicle could be a sign of cancer but it also could be something else. It is important to say if the lump is attached to the testicle or floating, if it is soft or hard. However, it should be evaluated by a specialist anyway and you were right to contact your father about being examined.

A lump on top of testicle could be an anatomical lump because a tube that is attached to the testicle has many lumps and you could be feeling them as well.

A GP or an urologist will be able to tell if the lump is a cyst or a tumor or normal male anatomy. If they are uncertain, they may perform an ultrasound or transillumination to see what it could possible be.

Hang in there and let us know how it went!

well its atatched and its hard it doesnt hurt it just hurts sometimes in my groin

Hard and attached lump could be a tumor but it could also be spermatocele, a cyst on the testicular tube or it could be the anatomical lump I was talking about. Spermatocele are hard cysts filled with some milky liquid and dead sperm cells. I hope you do understand the importance of having it checked in order to realize what it could be.

Yeah, What DerrikM says sounds right.

If you too, well, Embaressed to ask our parents to take u for a check up, You should be able to goto a doctor for a check up on your own (I dunno if it changes depending on your country though)
Confidenciality also make sure noone besides your doctor will be able to know you've been.

on my left testal the tubes leading to it are much bigger than the ones on my right and on the beck and the bottem there are lots of soft tubes and iam verry worried and i dont know what it is can u plz help me iam only 16 and i dont want to have to get my testical removed at such a young age

im 14 to and i also found a lump on one of my testicles........but i never get no pain in my groin or back or anything from it? it feels atatched to the testicle and wen i squeeze it it feels like it wud if i were to squeeze one of my testicles? can sum1 tell me what is goin on?

hi i am a 16 year old boy and i have a hard bump on my left testical and i have stiffness in my left lower back and lower stomach muscle. am i in danger and replys would be great!

allright ladd im 16 year old male i have had 2 small lumps on my testical for quite some time now and ive been for a scan since that another lump has appered and im quite worried ive been to see a uroligist and he said i dont think its a tumor but may need a small operation to remove it and im going back for another scam so dont be worried if u think u have cancer ive been sh**ting it for time thinking that ive got cancer because ive lost alot of weight i went from 14stone to 12 in like 4 mounths and this scared me :/ GET IT CHECKED OUT! Ide rather look inbarroused then loose my life!!! GO TO THE DOCTORS THEY GET PAID TO TELL YOU IF YOUR ILL OR NOT!

hey i dnt knw hw 2 tell but im having variation in the size of my testis left one is very smaller than right one .im very much afraid yar i dnt knw what to do and ill be very helpful if you can help me through thhis condition and im only of 17th. its very hard to live with this condition if its not as much serious than plz help me guys to recover . im very much scared about it