hi im steven and im 15 i have had this lump on my right testical that is about the size of a pea it is attached by like alittle tedton or something it is not right up against my testical it have been there for awhile im scared im very afaid that it is cancer i almost cry somethimes thinking if it is tesical cancer then u cant have kids i love kids i want to have a family i would be very ticked of if soemthing like that would happen PLEASE PLEASE help me out with this subject i need some informatin of what is could be or what i should do.....PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS.........

Thanks,
Steven

dude go to the dr that would be the best thing to do...

ya but what couldl it be

I have had a lump on my left testicular for about 7 months and i dont know wot to do. I am 16 but i cant tell my parents so what should i do. i am afraid that it might be cancer and kill me. Please help

Dudes listen to your self your all woried it could be cancer tell your parents see a doctor and see what they say,im going though a situation about if i should have a circumsision at the moment as well and i dont know to tell my parents or not

i have the same problem i have it on the right testical and it can seen to move around like another ball but it can only be on the right and i am really scared and i am to embaresed to talk to my perents
if u had the same problem as me di u go to ur dr and wot did he say?
plz reply fast am really worried.

From what I've heard it's only worth worrying about if the lump is actually ON your testicle, if it's just lose in your sack and not attached to one then it's something else.

The lump is only a worry if it is a hard lump is is soft and movable then it is either a cyst or epidarmyl (however you spell it) it can only be cancer if it is hard.

big help thanks

I have a lump on the right side also, I went to the doctor,and I was told it was not cancer. they relly could not tell me where at came from.

I have the same problem it is not that embarrasing telling your parents they want to do what is right for you the docter told me that it was a not of things in there but it feels pretty round and is as hard as my testical but not as sensative I am not sure if I should go back to the doctor or just keep living?

get it checked out. thats all i can say. and hey, at least if it is cancer, they now have a cure for testicular cancer. so thats good. and you will still be able to have kids cause if you get it removed, you still have the other!