Ok... i was justt sitting around and i just suddenly get a excruciating pain in my right nut.. the like the bottom part of it.... this happened twice in the past hour... it was 2 days ago and it hasn't happened again. but i have this weird feeling still in my right testical like someone hit me.. but its not to the point it hurts a lot (i don't know how to describe it exactly). the feeling has been there since it happened. I don't know if it is a problem that will just go away or what.

i am almost 16 years old, if that helps anyone.

anyone know what it is?

No, you most likely don't have cancer or anything of the sort. Most teenage boys get testicular pain because of a torsion of an appendage. What happens is a stringy part inside the testicle gets twisted around accidentally. It can cause shooting pain and aching pain. It usually gets untwisted and everything is back to normal.

oh alright. Thank you so much. I was to afraid to tell anyone about it

i am 14 years old and i felt a lump in my both nuts i dont no what to do so if some one read this can you type back thank you

hey i am 15 i was wonder do i have ball cancer. i have a very very small lmp on my ball sac can anyone tell me wht it is?

hello i am 12 years of age and i have extremly sore pains in my right nut can somone please reply do i have caner?

i also have a small lump on one of my balls. my right one seems smaller than the left.. and it seems jello - like .. its softer than the left. i was just wondering if this was natural

Hi ah ... i am 11 yrs old ....

i have pain sometimes in my right nut , sometimes in my right ...

do i have ball cance and i am gonna die ? help plz thx

i got the same thing but its just above the left nut and it feels like some one lightly kips hitting it is this the same thing??

I Have a little left nut and a big right nut my left nut hurt like if someone kicked me there is that something bad

If you feel inconsistency in one of your testicles, don't take a chance!! See a doctor as soon as you can to make sure that everything is okay. Does that make sense?

Dude im 17 and i just got a pain in my right ball and it feels like some one hit me it f**king kills :-(

hiya i found a little lump on the bit that is joined to the testicle and it can move it is not very big and ive been having discomfort in my ball its not that painful just feels right weird, im just wodering what it is? please get back as soon as possible shud i get it checked out???

thankyou

dude, you got ball cancer fo sho

IF You Have A Lump You Will Die :-( my Little bro died he was only 15 so if i was you i wud get it checked out im 17 so im giving advice life your life as long as u can :-(