My brother is 32 and he was diagnosed with testicular cancer some time ago. I feel so bad about him and would like to help him. Can someone tell me more about his condition and what is the best treatment?

Testicular cancer is a rare disease in men caused by abnormal growth of cells of the testicle which are located inside the scrotum, the loose bag of skin that hangs below the penis. The building blocks of the body are tiny cells, which normally repair and reproduce in a controlled process, but with cancer, this process goes wrong and cells can divide and grow in an uncontrolled way. This causes a lump on or within the part of the body affected. If these cells are able to invade neighboring tissues or organs, then they are malignant and if not, they are termed benign. Several types of treatments are commonly used for testicular cancer and the type of treatment used depends on the type of cancer and how far it has spread. Also, the treatment depends on a person's overall health. Surgical removal of the affected testis is the normal treatment for testicular cancer and it is called orchidectomy. If the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes in the abdomen they need to be removed as well. I hope that your brother will be ok.

can someone give me some omformation on testicular cancer ?

thankyou

rodney

yer im 13 and i have just noticed this lump attached to my left testical and i am realy worried about it
it doesnt seam to be affecting my urine or anything but i have noticed if i squeez it it it feels the same as if i was squeezing my testical
thankx

I have had pains in my left testicle.Im very very worried and just dont know what to do!! I dont want to talk to my mum or see a doctor as im embarrassed. Im 16 and ive just noticed this, could it be bruised or anything? Please help as soon as possible

i am 13 and i have had a lump on my left testicle for a long time i was not woried but now i am i am just scared because my whole dream was to have kids and if i cant have kids i believe der is no use of living

I am 15 years old and think I have testicular cancer in my left testicle. I don't have a huge lump on it but I have this little ball on the top of the testicle and when I touch it it hurts. The pain goes from my testicle to my stomach. Is this testicular cancer? ?

"I am 15 years old and think I have testicular cancer in my left testicle. I don't have a huge lump on it but I have this little ball on the top of the testicle and when I touch it it hurts. The pain goes from my testicle to my stomach. Is this testicular cancer? Question"

This happened to me when i was 13, I told my parents cuz it hurt like hell everytime I touched it, and moved, so they took me to the doctor, where I was examined, I think it was something about my left testical having been twisted.
After i'd been examined by like 5 different doctor, and stayed at the hospital for 6 hours. It didn't hurt anymore. Cuz it slid back to it's original position.

Maybe the same thing happened to you?
either way go to the doctor.

Hey all,

I'm a 21 year old male. A few days ago I started getting pains in my lower abdomen down to my right testicle.

Today I was trying to source out the pain and found a large lump attatched to my right testicle, I had never felt it before. I really panicked.

In half an hour I was in the hospital getting checked out by a doctor. I know it's embarrassing guys, the last thing I had on my agenda for this evening was getting my balls played with by a dude I have never met, but it HAS to be done. I found out that my problem probably isn't serious, I have a few scans arranged for next week.

So what I'm trying to say is that I know it's scary, but guys you HAVE to go to a doctor if you think something is wrong. If you find a lump go immediately go to a doctor. You have everything to lose.
The guys at the hospital are experts and can offer all kinds of help.

Guys some help here. a few years back discovered a lump( ball like ) , ignored it . Thaught it will go away, but now its alive and growing. Its situated just below my right testical. Do i have Cancer

60 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.