hi i am 15 and i live in canada ontario im worried about testical cancer because i think i have it, i am not sure but i have a lump on the bottom of my penis near the testicals, and on my testicals i have little bumps where the pubic hair is, is that normal? its been there for awhile now, please help.

i am a virgin and never had sex before but the tiny little look like they are white where my pubic hair is on my balls, im rlly scared someone plzzz help. they are making me worried i asked my mom if i can see my doctor but she keeps asking why? and im not gonna tell her becuz i dont trust her and ill be embarrsed, please help me any suggestions? im also embarresd about seeing the doctor becuz i dont know wut he would think :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Testicular cancer is very rare in 15 year olds, but if you are concerned it is better to get it checked. You can go to a sexual health clinic, they are usually cheap or free and don't need parental consent. Otherwise you could tell your mum that you want to get something else checked, like sunspots etc.

im 17 years old and ive felt something weard above my left testical some time ago its still there it feels like a thin flat kinda thing i even feel slight pain on both my balls but its not common its like 2 times in a month or something like that. im a virgin