Not so long time ago I found some lump in my testicle. Maybe I wouldn’t notice that, but affected was just left testicle so I could see the difference. I have heard there were cases of lumps, but some of them turned to be cancerous. I don’t know if I should be worried, because this doesn’t cause any discomfort unless I push on it. Can you explain to me what lumps are and could it be dangerous with me?

There are cancerous and benign testicle lumps, and they could develop for a number of reasons. Hydrocele is swelling of the scrotum caused by fluid accumulation and it can occur on one or both testicles. This is the same as lump on testicle is. Swelling due to swollen veins is caused by varicocele. This is almost the same, all of those have the same symptoms, and that is testicle lump. Also that could be cysts that causes lumps, but usually don’t cause pain and are very harmless. Even cancer of testicle is rare you should visit your doctor if you have noticed any lumps. Testicle lump that is cancerous usually starts as a small, hard and painful lump. It’s rare mistaken with soft epididymis lump. If that is cancer, the most important is to visit your doctor before it spread. So if you want to be sure, the best is to visit the doctor and make sure everything is ok.

Hi i just when tot the bathroom and found a small lump on my left testical i am 15 years old and i am scared that it might be cancer. it fells soft and does not hurt at all when i touch it i dont think it is connect to the testical. it is squeshy and i dont know wut it is i am going to see a docter soon but do you think it is cancer because i heard cancer is hard and hurts this is soft and doesnot. what else could it be?

I think this is a cyst, a collection of fluid also called spermatocele. They are not dangerous. These cysts sometimes go away on their own, but sometimes require little help from surgeon-no biggy.
It is good that you found a lump, but like you said it is good that it is soft and not hard. Is it movable?
Make sure you do see the doctor you mentioned! It is always better to be on the safe side!

im 15 yrs old and i found lumps on my left testical wut r they im scared to tell my parents

i have found two lumps on both my testicals (one on each) they feel like veins...the doctor called it a vaculous ceal or something..is there any whey of me getting rid of these myself?..and also is masturbation harmful?

I'm 14 yrs old and i have found a small lump on my left testical within the past year, it has not changed in size and does not hurt when i touch it ,it is not soft and not hard kinda in between also it is not moveable please can some one tell me what it is ... I'm scared it might be cancer %-)

i have been havinga lot of pain around the bottom of my right testical, it feels as if i have been kicked in the knackers, the pain comes and goes depending on how i dress and how i sleep.

it doesn't feel like a lump but a enlarged vain or something, do you think i should go to the doctors?

i have had the pain for about 4 weeks now

im 15 and my left testicle still hasnt dropped.

wot do i do?

for the past couple months my left testical has been hurting and it actually felt like a hernia, it hurt in my left testical and lower adomanal, so I finally got insurance and went to see a doctor and it was just a bacteria called emphyditits, or however u spell it, now on meds and all that good stuff, its seriously something not to take lightly, if u feel theses same pain and aches, u should probably go to the doctor before it gets worse and take longer to heal, my healing process just started, and still hurts like hell, but the doctor told me the longer u have had this infection, tha longer it will take to heal.... GET CHECK OUT, GO SEE YOU DOCTOR!!

P.S. ive also found that, wearing underwear to support your testicals, buy some boxer briefs or some whity tightys, where boxers and not having the right support for your testicals, it can strain your testicals just hanging there, give them some support!!!

Goodluck.

Ive had the same problem, but only mine hurt in the groin area, specifically in the left testicle after exercise. i struggle to walk properly and go from a sitting position to an upright position after sports without support.

i haven t been to the doctors as i am embarrassed, i have also found a lump on my left testicle which has grown slightly over the past month or so, and also found the same lump on the other the past 3 weeks.

as you can tell by the time, i don't sleep as im trolling the net for answers and am in tears about what it might be.

any answers?

Hey,
I used to have the same thing, I found this lump on my right testicle and it doesn't hurt unless I poke it. Now its gone and I don't know if it may come back is that bad?

Hey im 16 and i have just recently found a hard pea sized lump on my right testical. :-(

it does not hurt unless i touch it for a long period of time.

I have a strong feeling this could be very bad. %-)

I am to embarrassed to tell me parents. and i haven't had any serious problems like this before .... how do I go about getting it sorted out??? 8-|

i have a lump on both my testicals one is large an the other is smaller they are both hard should i be worried?

hahahaha