I have noticed something in my scrotum that wasn’t there before. I could describe it like some painless lump or mass in the testicle. That all happened during my shower and I have noticed it completely by accident.
First I thought that this is epididymis, one part of the sperm duct located on upper part of testicle but lately I realized that this is not something normal because it is too big to be an epididymis.
I didn’t want to tell about this to anyone because I thought it will pass away by it self but it didn’t. Deep down in my self I was afraid it could be some testicle cancer.
Later I even noticed a collection of fluid in the scrotum and that made me to think of seeking for some professional help.
Should I contact my doctor or should I wait for couple of days more?
Will I feel any pain if I have it?

First of all you shouldn’t wait a minute longer.
From the symptoms you described I can say for sure that we are talking about testicle cancer.
There is no condition that causes similar symptoms like the ones you have.
Testicular cancer is a relatively rare form of cancer. Once cancer has been found, more tests will be done to find out if the cancer has spread from the testicle to other parts of the body. If your doctor determines that you have cancer you will probably be scheduled for radiation therapy. If your cancer is too big for treatment than the Orchiectomy will be performed. That is removal of one testicle after which you’ll be completely sexually capable man.
The one good thing about this cancer is that if found early, it is almost always curable. The prognosis for men with testicular cancer is very good, even with late stage disease.

i found a small lump on my left testical it is reli small bout the size of a million ( sweet ) it doesnt hurt at all but doesnt feel squishy when i push down but it does when i pinch it a bit !! what is it ? i am scared and worried

Every lump found on the testicle should be examined by a physician or an urologist.

Can you tell me where exactly did you find this lump? Is it on top of the testicle, is it a part of the testicle itself or a scrotum or just a part of scrotal skin.

How old are you anyway. Testicular cancer usually occurs between the age 19 and 31 but the age doesn’t have to mean anything. What you found can be just a normal variant of the testicle. On top and at the back of the testicle, there is a lumpy tube called epididymis. It serves as sperms storage before it is ejaculated. The lumps on the tube can be sometimes felt when examining the testicles.

However, you could have felt other lumps caused by accumulation of fluids (hydroeceles) or sperm (spermatocele). These can be asymptomatic and cause no troubles what so ever and in that case, they are usually left alone. If they became troublesome, a doc may decide to drain them.

We can speculate now about what your lump can be but the thing is that only a doc can determine that. The sooner, the better.

i found a lump a while back and went to the doctors. they thought nothing of it. now i feel pain in my groin every now and then and lumpy sperm. do you no what this is?

Well, the problem is that they haven’t told you what that lump was, an anatomical lump or a small cyst or something third, so it is really impossible to know for sure until examined again.

Do you think that the groin pain is connected to the lump. Where exactly is this lump and how big is it? Has it changed in size since your groin problems started? They may not be even connected.

Look, I would check it if I were you anyway but here are some general rules on what a person should call a doctor: when there is any persistent and unexplained groin pain, especially if it’s burning, when there is blood in the urine, when there is pain isolated to one testicle for more than 3 hours, any physical changes have occurred in the area, such as a testicular mass or skin discoloration

If you doctors say it is nothing again, ask them about this lump, to explain to you what it really is, so you don’t have to worry about it every time you experience a slight pain

I could just name you a couple of possible reasons for groin pain, but I am not sure if these things are going to mean anything to you.

Inguinal hernia occurs when loops of the bowel slip from the abdomen into the groin, you may have a lump in the groin as well

Kidney stones, which hurt in the groins when they start moving to the urethra but you would also have pain in the lower back, inflammations of epididymis and testicle but you would also have additional symptoms or it could be just a skin infection.

As you can see, nothing can be said without proper examination.

a few days ago i found a lump in my testicle the first thing i thought was cancer. The only way i could describe it is it feels like a brain if you know what i mean lumpy !. It isnt there all the time it comes and goes all the time.

ive been noticing something wrong with not my testicals but vas defrens....one side is kind of swollen but the other isnt, nothing is wrong with my testical how ever..there is no lumps or anything on my testical its just the tubes leading to it is what is different

ya get it checked out , asap!

for a little while i noticed somthing that just didn't seem right and me and i then noticed a small pain later that night me and my girlfriend where going to have sex for the first time then this over powering pain came i almost colapsed on the floor. are these all signs? i'm 18 turning 19 please e-me at ***edited by administrator*** ***posting email addresses is not allowed***

for a little while i noticed somthing that just didn't seem right and me and i then noticed a small pain later that night me and my girlfriend where going to have sex for the first time then this over powering pain came i almost colapsed on the floor. are these all signs? i'm 18 turning 19 please e-me at *********this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Hi, this morning I notices a small lump on my left testical on the top it is very painfull for me to move so I'm trying not to move as much as usual.
About 6 hours later it has doubled in size I'm very worried about this and I will consult my perants soon then see if I should get it checked out by a profesional.

I have been having troubles with a groin injury over the past 3 months could this have anything to do with it also?

Any advise on what this problem could be?

i need some adive and info on whats going on

Hi
For the last few weeks ive been having a few pains around my scrotum. i looked and saw about 2-3 lumps and with little tiny white dots on it. What should i do and what could it be?

Thanks

It depends on what kind of groin injury. If you suffered from inguinal hernia, in which a part of small bowel had protruded through the lower abdomen, then this could be it.

Inguinal hernia can reach groins and even testicles and testicles may bulge. A lump or a bulge that would be appear could be painful and aggravated by movements such as laughing, coughing, sneezing, etc

If your groin injury was just a sprain or a strain, the lump on the testicle could be separate condition.

Considering you are in pain, you should definitely have it checked. It could be a bacterial infection. Bacteria usually invade epididymis in the scrotums, a lumpy tube that lies on top and at the back of the testicle. Bacteria ends up there from gastrointestinal tract, through the anus to the urethra and that way gets into the testicle/s.

Testicle itself can get infected but it happens rarely. It is usually epididymis that gets hurt. Symptoms associated with this kind of infection are pain, a lump on the testicle, swelling of the testicle, etc…..some men even develop fever.

It is easily treated with antibiotics but if left untreated, it could complicate.