doe a lump mean it is cancer

Not necessarily. A lump in the testicular area could be many things but it is important to recognize where exactly the lump is situated. You age may be important as well since most testicular cancer develop in men aged 15-45, rarely before 15 and even rarer in old men. Other present symptoms could be good indicators of possible lump causes. The most common symptoms of testicular cancer are a lump, a swelling, possible ache or pain in the testicle, pain in the lower abdomen, a pulling sensation or feeling of unusual heaviness in the scrotum, tenderness or enlargement of tissue in the breast area, etc

Lump in the scrotum and pain in either scrotum or groins could indicate inguinal hernia. Inguinal hernia is a protrusion of small intestine through the week abdominal spot that may go as far as the scrotum. The lump and the pain are aggravated by laughter, coughing and sneezing.

A lump on the testicle could also be a normal variant of a lumpy epididymis, a tube that lies on the testicle itself or a cyst that has formed on the epididymis.

If the lump is in the scrotum, depending on the size and texture, it could be hydrocele, a cyst filled with fluid but if it was situated on scrotal skin, it could be just a bump (pimple or ingrown hair).

If you have any additional questions or you wish to describe your lump and additional symptoms, feel free to do so.

All lumps should be evaluated by a doctor!

I have lots of lumps on my testicals and every time i sqeez them they pot and pus come out of it. Please email me back on *********

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

ok on my left testical the tubes leading to it are bigger than on my other one and on the back on the bottem the are more tube like bumps they are soft and spongy i just want to know what it is iam iam very worryed about because iam only 16 and i dont want to lose a testical at a very young age could you plz help me

same with me ^^^^^ im same age too, on my left testicle there is like a vainy part..

BTW, if I masterbate for a long time and dont ejaculate, and keep holding it in, it gives me a pain in my scrotum is this because of me holding in my sperm for a long time ?

HELP to the above reply !

probably built up pressure, or blue balls is the common term

Your testicle should be rounded like a egg and feel really smooth.
I have had the same scare at my age but my doctor explained that it's quite common for the testicle to have a slight lump which is actually just a vain connecting to it. With that following the vain commonly has another lump near the middle. I don't quite remember the reason behind that.

Also about the painful rejecting ejaculation question; the common term for this like Guest said is Blue Balls. It's like he said a build up of pressure from sperm ready to be released during sexual activities.

Common ways to pull this off is to get a sudden shock or scare while masturbating.
Having to tight of a grip during ejaculation.
And medical problems.

Ways to relef the pain is simply to massage the area of pain very gently, and if it doesn't help just wait for you to be able to ejaculate and DO NOT for whatever reason prevent yourself from doing so.
Building twice the pressure hurts..Allot.. every man knows it.

Not to promote pre-mature sexual activities with another. But I found getting your partner to assist you does wonders for your body...

If you feel a lump, it's always best to check with a Doctor, and if you can't seem to stop getting Blue Balls, I highly recommend also seeing a Doctor about it.
Better to be safe than sorry, every army can fall.

I have loads of lumps on my left testical and it has been like this for as long as i can remember at least 10 years what does this mean??

I have a huge lump right above my left testicale and im extremley worried but it doesnt really hurt :(

U probably have varacose vanes in ur testicals i have them and it sucks makes ur testicles hurts all the time

i have a lump on the testical and sometimes rarely it has pain what could it be ???

If I have a lump about the size of a large pimple on my right testicle it doesn't really hurt but I would rather be safe than sorry

I have a lump on my left testicle, its hard and painful to touch. I did some research and found that if you shine a light through your scrotum, the lump will remain dark, just like the testicle. It remained dark and I think it might be cancer.

i have a lump just above my balls and its spreaded a bit, im 15 and to scared to go to a docotors :/