I have been taking xanax and klonopin genric brands for couple of months now and need help tapering off the pill and i was wondering if muscle relaxers help with withdrawals from these types of RX pills.

No, Physical withdrawal is your body trying to adjust to not having certain chemicals in your system. Adding more drugs, unless they are of the same family, will not help. The best you could hope for with flexeril is that it will make you tired or possible help you sleep through some of the withdrawal symptoms. I would not suggest this course of action.

The better way to go would be to see an addiction specialist that can taper the intake of that substance

XANAX HAS THE WORSE WITHDRAWAL AFFECTS YOU EVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE. YOU CAN GET AWFUL MUSCLE SPASMS THAT LAST FOR MINUTES AT A TIME AND HURT LIKE CRAZY! LIKE FLEXERIL, KLONOPIN, XANAX,, ARE MUSCLE RELAXANTS; SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO TAKE ANOTHER MUSCLE RELAXANTS THINKING IT WOULD HELP WITH WITHDRAWING? THEY ARE ALL NARCOTIC AND BAD FOR YA. I HAVE BEEN HAVING SUCH TERRIBLE MUSCLE SPASMS IN MY BACK FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW BECAUSE OF AN EPIDURAL I HAD FOR PAIN IN MY CERVICAL SPINE AND THE DOCTOR GAVE ME MUSCLE RELAXANTS; BUT I AM SO AFRAID TO TAKE THEM BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU STOP. THAT PAIN IS EXCRUCIATING AND THERE ISN'T ANYTHING YOU CAN DO WHILE YOU ARE GETTING THOSE SPASMS BUT WAIT FOR THEM TO PASS. AWFUL!!!!

I WOULD THINK THAT SOME EXCERCISE WOULD HELP MUSCLES TO RELAX AS THEY DO TENSE UP WHEN BEING WORKED OUT, SO IT MAKES SENSE THAT THEY WOULD RELAX ONCE YOU STOP. BEATS THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY OF THESE ABOVE MEDICATION. GOOD LUCK!

xanax and pins are not muscle relaxants. dont type in all caps esp. when you're incorrect

Actually Xanax does have muscle relaxant components. I take it for pain caused by severe rheumatoid arthritis. 

You're right, clonipin, for ex., isnt a muacle relaxant specifically. But it IS an anti spasmodic, and is actually used specifically for back spasms. While it isnt classified as a M. Relaxant in the classic sense, it DOES have muscle relaxing properties. Not all benzos do, and some that do have stronger muscle relaxing properties than others. Benzos hit many of the same receptors as alcohol, and many of those receptors they share in common have the very effect the OP is looking for.

Don't throw someone's post in their face for not knowing what they're talking about if you're not going to bother being fully informed yourself, lol.

Now, the caps part i def agree on regardless!