Hello my name is Lynn! I have be very sexually active with my BF for the last couple of months! about every hour if not more I have a sudden urge to pee and if I do not go right then I might pee myself! I have not taken a pregnancy test I am afraid it is too soon! Also every now and then I feel weak stomached I have not thrown up tho! Could I be pregnant or what else could it be?

you could be pregnant, you could have a UTI or a stomach bug, or worse an STD best thing to do is take a pregnancy test and go and see your dr, they will be able to eliminate UTI's and STD's.

I totally agree with nightshade, to me it sounds more like UTI or PID - pelvic inflammatory disease. You need to get checked out and have a pap. It doesn`t sound like you are pregnant to me. It is usually nausea, vomitting, soar breasts and hips 1st before urination. My guess is an infection or STD! You have to take care of your body and your health, no more pushing the limit. IT could be a whole lot worse, PID can lead to a huge increase in the risk of cervical cancer. Be careful and wise, I wish you luck!