I am 24yrs old and have had irregular periods since the 6th grade. I have never had cramping with my periods until July 2010 after my baby was born. I have a history of UTI's in that case it could be that since off and on it stings when I pee but does a UTI come with cramping? I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend so I think pregnancy could be an option. I haven't had my period yet this month, I am peeing more then usual and off and on it stings but not every day, back pain is a frequent, and I am cramping at some point every day. I am waiting til June 1st or 2nd to take a pregnancy test or should I consider it maybe a UTI and go to the doctor?

It's not uncommon at all that urinary tract infections, besides burning, comes with the lower abdominal pain, especially if it's reoccurring. And you probably already know yourself that more frequent urination is also a sign of UTI. So, you should get checked out to see if this is the case again, but be sure to mention to your doctor that there is also a possibility that you might be pregnant (if your periods are irregular, than your ovulation is probably irregular, too, so you might need blood pregnancy test).