I had unprotected sex a week before my period. I had a little period which is not normal at all. Then after I got off my period. I started to feel like I have to pee all the time. When I finish peeing it kinda hurts. Could I be pregnant? 

If it is hurting when you pee you may have an infection of the bladder, kidneys, etc. Also could be a yeast infection. Unprotected sex can cause your ph levels to change causing an infection. I would make an appointment with your doctor to get it checked out just incase. Finally the hurting will peeing could be an std which your doctor could check for.

It hurts like where you have cramp when I pee. Like basically like my bladder. and actually went back to look at the dates I had unprotected sex TWO weeks before my period. 

So still the same answer heather88?

There is always a possibility of pregnancy when you have unprotected sex and if it was around two weeks before your period you would of been ovulating also. I would suggest taking a cheap pregnancy test like one you get from the dollar store or walmart for 88 cents and if it comes out negative make an appointment with your doctor. It could still be an infection. Painful urination is not really a sign of pregnancy but is a sign of infection. Sometimes with a UTI (urinary tract infection) you will not hurt physically peeing but will cause pain in your bladder. Go to the doctor needing to pee because they will need a urine sample to run the test.

So could a UTI be a sign of pregnancy? and are the cheap test accurate?

I had unprotected sex feb23 he came alot and my period came a week early(feb27) it seems to be normal but it's my second period in one month I never get 2 in one month but I have been feeling like I'm going to throw up so I'm wondering is this my last period?

A UTI is not a sign of pregnancy but you can get them while pregnant. Yes a cheap test is accurate. When I was pregnant with my son a cheap dollar store test came out positive but then I bought an expensive $20 test and it was negative. I waited another week and did it all over again same results. Went to the doctor and I was pregnant.

NikoleNicole- Have you taken a pregnancy test? When is your normal period? This second period your describing on the 27th could be implantation bleeding which occurs when the egg attaches itself to the uterus wall.

I'm suppose to get it March 5th and it's heavy bleeding like a period