I've only been on the pill for nearly 2 months, prior to this i had sex a couple of times, using a condom, but im pretty sure it broke last time or the time before, which were about 2 and 4 weeks before i started taking the pill.

i've been really exhausted for the past few weeks and am going to the toilet alot more frequently (about 8 times a day, compared to a normal 3 or so), i've put on 3 and a bit kg in the past 3 weeks (and as i was only 49kg and have always found it difficult to gain wait, im naturally a bit worried) also my breasts have gotten bigger ( and im only 17 and have always been slow in this area of development, so this also worries me). I my period has come as im up to the 'sugar pils' but for the past 2 timess it only came on the 3rd 'sugar pill'. both these times its been relatively light.

i just got my period today- and i now that would generally mean no pregnancy as well as the fact of being on the pill- but im really concerned, and as im so young pregnancy isn't yet on my 'to do' list in life.... I want to take the test but im very worried that being on the pill will automatically give a negative reading...

Is this what the pill will do to the test? or will it work as if i was not on the pill??

Hey,

You are showing all the signs of a pregnancy. You should take an EPT or first response pregnancy test, they are most accurate. If the test says positive than you should see a Dr.

right now im going through the same thing. and im scared, plus im younger than you, im only 15. i have all the symptoms you have and more. but your pill wont effect your result. cause all of my tests have turned up negative. but ive missed 2 periods now. ive thrown up multiple times, my boobs have gotten bigger, i see my veins in my legs, boobs, and nipples *not the cutest thing* im highly moodly. i pee all the time. im constantly hungry, got some crazy dairy cravings going on lately. and so on....but im scared to believe the test result. if anyone has some info that can help me then message me on here. or send me a message on facebook, or yahoo. facebook: Heather Lynn Marsh     yahoo:_[removed]_ thank you(:

try not to worry about it because the pill gives you symptoms of pregnancy. also, you've just started taking it so your body is trying to get used to a new balance of hormones which is why you are noticing a difference. just let your body get used to it an u should be fine, if u are really worried just take a test!! :-)