hi there, my boyfriend and i are trying to concieve for a couple weeks now. lately im having headaches, im bloated and its uncomfortable to put any pressure on my belly , or even sleep on my belly. sometimes i feel nauseous but i havent thrown up. ive been having a bit more discharge than normal. its not itchy or burning or anything and just the other day it was very thick and white.  sometimes i have troubles eating food i used to like alot,  im not expecting my period until the 20th of this month .. do you think im pregnant?? or what could it be... 

Poor thing. I hope your not unless you want to have one?

It sounds to me that you might be pregnant. You seem to have a lot of the symptoms, if you're trying to conceive try eating a lot of healthy foods and I suggest going to the doctor. If you're living with your parents and under age tell your parents.