I am 16 & had sex in March & we used a condom but then he took it off & we did it without a condom for less than a minute. I have morning sickness sometimes but maybe because I don't eat. i got my period April & I just got it this month & it wasn't as heavy as it used to be. I've been stressing so much can I be pregnant?

It is possible, but very unlikely. However you haven't given any dates to help assess.

1. What date in March did you have sex?
  2. What date did your April period start?
  3. What date was that period expected to start?
  4. What date did your May period start?
  5. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days) usually?

last time I had sex was March 15 I got my period April 4 this month I go it may 1st my cycle is 31 days

You didn't say when you expected your April period to start.
If your period started 4 April, then 15 March was most likely a fertile day. If he ejaculated in the condom, there is likely to have been residual semen in his urethra, which would likely have entered your vagina. The risk of pregnancy was certainly there.
If your cycle is usually 31 days, then your May period came early (expected 5 May?), and that cycle was 27 days (4 April to 1 May = 27 days).
There is the possibility of pregnancy, as a period does not guarantee you are not pregnant, though it seems unlikely. If you take a test, then the result should be accurate.
Remember that anytime you have sex there is the risk of pregnancy.
I hope this helps.

my period was supposed to come March 27 & I took a test 3 days later & it was negative then around 5 days later I got my period

I am getting a bit confused about your dates. If your period were due 27 March then, with a stated 31 day cycle, your previous period must have been 24 Feb. That means that your cycle 24 Feb to 4 April was 39 days! But 4 April to 1 May = 27 days.
5 days before a period is too early for a test to give a reliable negative result. I doubt you are pregnant, but I cannot be more certain from the data you have given.

you have helped me though, I have a doctors apt but thank you for all your help!

pleased to help. Hope the doctor's visit goes OK.

they did a urine test & checked for pregnancy & it came out negative. (:

OK. So that confirms it.
Take care