I'm turning 17 in 4 months. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend on June 6th & it's been four days since then. I have an irregular period & was already late before we had sex (supposed to get it June 27th). The same day I bled a lot when I peed right after , almost as it if was my period but then stopped at night. The next day I was discharging brown but a little bit. On Friday again in the morning & then yesterday has tiny blood spotting. I'm afraid I'm pregnant. Before all of this I had a lot of stress and anxiety and my period was always late. What can I do or any advice ?

I assume you meant 6th July (not June). Then the likelihood is that it was not at a fertile time. Anyway, you would not actually be pregnant yet.

The blood could well be from your hymen rupturing.

You talk about when you are 'supposed' to get your period, yet you say you are irregular. So

1. How do you calculate when it your period supposed to start?
  2. How 'late' are your periods usually?
  3. What dates did your last 3 periods start?

Stress and anxiety are notorious for affecting the menstrual cycle. (If you want to talk about those stresses, feel free)

Any time you have sex you are at risk of getting pregnant, especially when unprotected. So why did you take the risk?

I would imagine your period my well start in a day or so, but more information would help assess that.

Protected sex* & no my last period was May 23 -27 & I haven't gotten it since then. My period tracker assumed I was supposed to get it on the 27th. UPDATE: I've been bloated the last two days.

If your period were due 27th June, then 6th June was not likely a fertile day. But if that was the only day you had sex, then a test taken now should give a reliable result.

I queried the date (July v June) because you said "I lost my virginity ... on June 6th & it's been four days since then". Four days since June 6th = June 10th (and you wrote on July 10th), so I was confused what you meant. So what has "been four days since then"?

The reason I asked about your previous 3 start dates was to see how your cycle varied to get a better indication of your likely fertile time.

I also asked why you took the risk to understand the circumstances, and why you had sex then, in order to consider what effect that could have on your cycle.

May 23rd to June 27th gives a cycle of 35 days. The way the tracker estimates the due date of the next period is by reference to previous cycle dates that have been input into the device. That would suggest that either your cycle is a regular 35 days, or else there are some variations, which would include longer cycles.

I'm sorry I read it wrong yes I had sex July 6.

OK. so let's go back to the dates. In order to get pregnant from sex on 6th July, you would have had to have ovulated on 6th July (or a few days later). That would mean you would not be pregnant yet (it takes several days). It also would mean that if you were not to get pregnant, your period would not be expected to start for another week and a half at least.
Can you tell me:
1. The dates your last 3 periods started? (your tracker should hold those dates)
2. Any particular reason you had sex then? (in order to consider what effect that could have on your cycle)
It is now seven weeks since your last period started, but it may be that you have had longer cycles before, or even missed one. Stress and worry can affect your cycle.