Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

hi i lost my virginity a couple days ago and i am pretty sure that i was supposed 2 get my periode and i have not gotten it yet... we had protected sex he did everything right and used a condom..... is it normal for my periode to be late after my first time? Kelly

Loading...

hi. well not being mean or anything. but to tell you the truth. though you guys had used a condom theres still 3% chance you can get pregnant. condom's are only 97% sure. i dont want to freak you out or anything. just telling the truth. or there is a possibly that ur menstrual cycle is abnormal (meaning that ur period doenst always come every month.) if that's the case you dont really have to worry bout anything. or probably ur stressing out reall bad also another possibility. i hope this helps.
Reply

Loading...

My period was due a few days after my hymen was broken (not through intercourse) and it didn't come, though I suspect the majority of the bleeding towards the end was period blood. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, but if it seems like something that could concern you, by all means consult a doctor :-)
Reply

Loading...