I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we had sex on Valentines day. It was my first time ever and it was completely unprotected. (i know that's a terrible idea..) And he cummed 2 different times before we actually had sex and when we did it was only for a minute or so, and he knows for a fact he pulled out before anything came out. no pre-cum and no cum. He keeps telling me there's 0% chance i'm pregnant and he's 100% sure nothing happened and he wouldn't lie to me. But i'm 2 days late, i was supposed to get it march 2nd and its now March 4th. and my period is normally very irregular and i've been so stressed out the past 2 weeks and then i've also been stressing over when i'm going to get my period. So i don't know if that's delaying it or anything. I've had a little bit of cramps that come and go over the past week and my boobs were a little sore and my lower back hurt but this morning i woke up and feel normal. I've also been very emotional but i have a lot of problems in my personal life so the stress may be causing that. So should i not be worried?
my friend also tells me that her and her boyfriend (now her ex) used to have sex all the time, both protected with a condom and unprotected, and her periods were normally delayed when they had sex but she's never gotten pregnant and she swears im going to be fine.

Losing your virginity definitely takes a toll on your hormones. I lost my virginity and I was 6 days late. Becoming sexually active completely messes with your hormones. Unprotected sex is a VERY bad idea unless you want a baby..judging by your age, I don't think you are ready. Stress definitely messes with your cycle as well. Just try to relax and it will come. I think you will be fine.