does your menstrual cycle change after you lose your virginity? i'm 19 and about a month ago i lost my virginity.... my last period seen was sept 15...which means that i was suppouse to get my period again oct 13th...well its oct 27th already and i havent seen it...i had sex...a lot of sex in the week of sept 25....and i'm worry now.....am i pregnant?.....i did a home pregnancy exam oct 17th and it was negative....but still....can i be?

Menstrual cycle shouldn't change after losing virginity. You should do another test. ALthough the one you did on the 17th should have showed right, you better check it again. If it shows negative, you are not pregnant but you could see a gyn to see what's going on with your period!!!

i am 30 yrs. married 9 months back, we were having sex using the condom & i use to get regular 28 days period cycle. but this month we had sex without the protection and i delayed my m.c. by 3 days i.e. 31 days, is it necessary to consult doctor

i would say that your fine im only 16 and all but when i was thirteen and still a virgin my period had come one month normally and then the next month it hadnt come at all then the second week of the month after my missed period i had got my period again as if i had never missed it in the first place i had asked a doctor and she said it was just hormones and sometimes ur hormones cause a change in your cycle

i had sex for the first time with my boyfriend last month when i was on my period & he used a condom & everything. but i should have gotten my period like around 5 days ago, i mean i get my period around the 20th through end of the month but i havent gotten it yet. i dont think im pregnant because i dont have any other symptoms & he was 100% sure he pulled out before he came but i read that stress can delay your period. but i dont know, im still worried.

i thought that maybe it did because i just lost my virginity a month ago and i have yet to have my period..it is about a little over a week late now..took a test and negative!!..i have asked a few people some friends and they say that it does because your body is getting use to the hormones since having sex..i thought that maybe i could be pregnant but i think that maybe i am stressing a little too much over it and i know for a fact that stress can change your period cycle..

...well i lost my virginity about a week ago..im 15 goin on 16.....nd i usaually get my period at the end of every month so it came just on time....

No, there shouldn't be a change in your cycle just because you are sexually active.
If you are active, please use protection and birth control to be safe.

This is the best advice. I think that it's good just because sometimes birth control pills do fail or someone may forget to take them so using a condom helps, plus you can still get an STD. Thanks for posting this!

i lost my virginity over 2 weeks ago and i started my period a few days after losing it
the problem is it hasn't stopped my period has been prolonged an extra week and a half
is there something wrong with me?

I had sex for the first time four days ago and I started my period today (on time) but it was a lot lighter than usual. I also usually get very bad cramps the day my period arrives but this time was different. I experienced very little pain. I was wondering if this is normal or if there is reason for concern or if there is even a chance i could be pregnant. I know i might just be paranoid. We used a condom and he pulled out before he came in the condom.

i just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time a little over two weeks ago, and my friend and i usually start at the same time. she started yesterday and im still waiting for mine. i am blotting and crampy but yet no period. although i am trying not to worry about it too much because i am stressed about it big time, but still am worried. we are careful, and i dont know how anything could have happened but i feel like i dont know my own body now. please someone give me advise.

I lost my virginity 3 weeks ago and started my period yesterday. It was a few weeks late and accompanied by painful cramping and headaches, as well as it being much heavier than normal. My period has always been irregular, but before this it was never painful and always very light, requiring only the use of panty liners. Should I be worried?

Sex doesn't effect your menstrual cycle itself but there may be other factors such as you may be consciously or unconsciously stressing about things like pregnancy, STI's etc. Depending whether you used birth control or condoms I would take the test again just to be sure. You can sometimes get false negatives on those tests :/ but otherwise go see your doctor/gyno or just wait a bit and it may come. Remember to always stay safe during sex though.

so im worried.. because my "cherry was popped.. buttttttttttttttt - a penus did not go in my vagina;; im 2 days late on my period.. and i'm scared.. whats gonna happen?