I lost my virginity saturday night,(Using a condom.)and should have had my period that next Monday-Tuesday, but I never did. I am slightly worried that I might be pregnant. Seeing as I am almost a week late.

Am I over reacting? Or should I give it a little longer?

We have had sex 2-3 time more since Satuday also.(Using a condom everytime.) I was wondering if it is possible that since it was my first time that it would make my period late. Like maybe a stretch of the vagina or something. I also heard that It could be because of stress or being scared of being pregnet. That that would also make it slightly late.

So my questions was...
Can my period be late because it was my first time?

Some advice, really fast. Would help this worried girl out.

some women do find that their cycle is thrown off slightly from their first intercourse, and stress will delay it.

was your cycle irregular before?

No it was never illregular before.

But I have also been sick for the past 2 weeks.
Would being sick have anything to do with it?

yes illness does affect the menstrual cycle.

if you used a condom there should be nothing to worry about!

for the future, you might want to look into going on the pill (the oral contraceptive) - works wonders for us ladies who don't trust condoms alone. Take one small pill a day and it protects you from pregnancy!
Using two methods of contraceptives together: the pill and condoms. is a fantastic way to protect yourself and has low faliure rates!

but what if your period is irregular? My period get irregular and it makes me that much more worried because i never know when i get my periods. i tried to track them once upon a time but after i didnt have a period for 3 months i was freaking out.

I usually get them about the beginning of each month, first or second week. Sometimes longer depending on how stressed i am...

ive got a ?????? for people my own ???? ive became sexully active with a chick and its my first time and hers her period normal at the end of the month well they been coming at the middle of the month didnt think anything about it and now it at the begging just started today i dont got a clue wht dis me anybody got a ideal

This is my exact same problem, but he didnt use a condom and it didnt last that long because I was scared. My period was supposed to come on 3 days ago && we had sex 3 weeks ago.!! Im so scared and im freaking out && have been ever since it happen, can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me.!????

28 april was last period
and til now no sign of period
its 26 june

what can be reason

i used to have irregular of about 45 days.

Pregnancy test negative
should i go for blood test ???

i have the same problem, my boyfriend and i did it for the first time this past friday.. the 13th ... ironic huh? but he didnt go all the way in and it was only once, i was worried because he didnt have a condom.. my period is due today or in the next couple of days.. could i be pregnant? if you have any information on this please let me know. thanks.

hey i got the same prob .. only im on birthcontrol pills . me and my bf had sex on the 15th it was quick because it was my 1st time and we didnt use a condom!! i was suppose to get my period 15 days later bt it dint show..im real scard and real close to tellin my mom who will blow up if she finds out so dont really want to... please someone out there help...

As long as he did not finish, you should be fine. Use a condom next time tho!
X o

What was the result?

Were you pregnant?

Omg ! This is my exact problem , finally I see someone who understands.. I'm terrified and have been worrying all day

Omfg, I can't believe how many of you have the same worry as me I've been freaking out, it's been more than a week an my period hasn't come after having sex for the first time we used a condom and made sure he pulled out but I'm still worried anyway it's been eating away at me for ages :/