What should I take to prevent getting pregnant? Actually we didnt have sex. He merely put half of his in me but pulled it out because i was virgin. Help me. I dont wanna get pregnant. It's 4 days from now when we did it. And it's also my 4th day today of delay in my period.

The chances are that you will not get pregnant, but you are probably not a virgin anymore. The average penis length is 5.5 inches. Half that is 2.75 inches. The unaroused vagina is only 3 inches.

If you don't want to get pregnant, why are you having sex?

Have you had your period yet?

Not yet. It is my 6th day of delay. What should I do? How's that possible that we didnt have sex yet i dont have period right now.

But you DID have sex. You said his penis went in your vagina. Sometimes periods just get missed. Sometimes they are delayed. If you ovulate (say) 7 days later than expected, then your period would be expected to arrive 7 days late. Additionally, stress can delay a period.

But give me some dates.

1. What dates did your last 2 periods start?
  2. How long is your cycle?
  3. Is your cycle regular?
  4. What date did you have sex?
  5. Did he ejaculate at all?
  6. Have you had any sexual activity before this event?

Hope to hear from you

1. April 7 and May 5 were the start of my last 2 periods.
2. My cycle is mostly 28 or 29 days.
3. I have a regular cycle.
4. We did that on may 30. My first period should start by June 1 based on my period tracker app.
5. He didnt ejaculate. Before he inserted that to me, he did ejaculated once. Because of masturbation. Then, after like I guess 10-15 mins, he put that in me. And pulled it out immediately cause i couldnt bear the pain anymore.
6. The only sexual activity that we did before that was doing fellatio and cunnilingus but never got to enter me.

Thank you for giving response to this. I badly need to know whats happening in me. I am bothered and worried as hell because i dont still have period right now. To the info i have given, how long do you think i could be delayed?

Thank you for that clear information.
Based on your what you have said I would have expected your period to have started June 2nd or 3rd. I understand you are very worried. Where are you from, and what are the cultural/religious implications?
Regarding the delay, it is still difficult to say because it could be because of the fact that you have had a traumatic first intercourse experience, that you ovulated late, or that you became pregnant earlier from another introduction of sperm.
1. The fact that he ejaculated only 10-15 mins before he entered you would have meant that residual semen left in his penis is most likely to have entered your vagina. However, I would be surprised if that would have been at a fertile time.
2. The bigger possibility is the oral sex issue (and thank you for giving both terms!). I need to ask some more details. When you fellated him, did he ejaculate in your mouth? What did you then do with his ejaculate? Did you swallow it or dispose of it otherwise? Did you also masturbate him? Did you also masturbate yourself (if so, clitoral or vaginal)? When he gave you cunnilingus, had he kissed you after you fellated him? Did he finger you also (clitoral or vaginal)? Had he masturbated himself? I am trying to see how sperm might have entered your vagina otherwise than by sexual intercourse.
3. Is this oral sex a frequent activity? Have you done it at a fertile time?
I'll try and help more

Well, I am from Philippines. And in here, most of the people are conservative. For those who get pregnant at early and want to abort it, it is prohibited in here. When i fellated him, he didnt come into my mouth. Never once. By then, he came in his stomach. I did masturbate him, too but i didnt do that to myself. Yeah, he also kissed me after i fellated him. But was that okay? Coz he didnt come into my mouth. And yes, he fingered me. Both of what you have given.

I cant say that it was a frequent activity. We did that only twice. And by then i wasnt fertile.

Thank you for that information, and I do appreciate your cultural situation.
That was okay to kiss him after fellatio. But be aware of the slight possibility of semen transferring to his mouth and then to your vagina during cunnilingus.
Another possibility is fingering as a possible cause for pregnancy. If through masturbation he got sperm on his fingers, he could have transferred sperm to your vagina. Was that scenario a possibility?
It could be that ovulation occurred a week or so late, and that you didn't ovulate until the day you had sex, making that a fertile day.
Failing that, it could be that you just have a late period, or a missed period. That does sometimes happen.
Does this help a bit more?

Yes, it really helped a lot and i think that it is possible he might had transferred his semen when he fingered me. But do you think what should i take to have my period back? I dont want to get pregnant :(

One more thing, can you explain further what ovulation means?

Ovulation is when one of your ovaries releases an egg (ovum) into your fallopian tubes. It usually does this once a month - for you it would be every 28 or 29 days. If sperm are in the fallopian tubes, one sperm may fertilise the egg. The egg would enter your womb (uterus) about six days later and, if fertilised, would embed into the wall of your womb about three days later. That is referred to as 'implantation', and would be the point you became pregnant. If implantation does not take place then your womb sheds its preparation for pregnancy after about another 5 days. That is your period. So your period takes place about a fortnight after ovulation (assuming no pregnancy). We tend to count your cycle from one period start to another. So then your period would start on Cycle Day 1 (CD1). So for this last cycle, CD1 = 5th May. So if your cycle were 28 days, ovulation could have occurred 19th May. Because sperm can live in your body 6 days (waiting in your fallopian tubes for the egg), then you are considered 'fertile' for 6 days. So any sperm entering your vagina 14th - 19th May could potentially fertilise an egg released on 19th May. Implantation would then take place on (say) 28th May, which would mean that the period expected to start on 2nd June would not happen. A test taken anytime now should be reliable.

If you think he could have transferred sperm when fingering you, what days could that have happened?
If the reason your period has not arrived is because you are pregnant, you cannot 'get your period back'. But you might not be pregnant. Then make sure you don't have risky sexual encounters. I hope this helps.

Remember the more you stress about this the more it could delay your period as stress can delay a period and as well mimic pregnancy symptoms - us lucky females. It would have to take the right situation and the right time to get pregnant from just getting fingered, I should know as I'm the queen of one-night stands in my younger years (without protection) and should have at least a dozen children and somehow only have one beautiful daughter.

Hope this can help as well as relieve some fears

Thank you very much for all the information you had provided to me. But still, i cant help but to think and think and think. Right now, actually i am having cramps. I dont know what this means, if ill be having my period or because of pregnancy symptoms.

Do you think I could get pregnant from the information above? Also, the fingering. Will that make me pregnant though i wasnt in my fertile days?