Hi, so this is the story:

We're back at home and we're just cuddling and touching and then I penetrated her, in less than 10 seconds i was ejaculating or something, the liquid that came out was clear and a little sticky, but when I went to the toilet bowl, it dripped and it looked a little yellowish. The toilet bowl was white so I couldn't confirm if it was clear or white - but we immediately rushed to the pharmacy and bought levonorgestrel pills. She took two. 

Please tell me this won't lead to a pregnancy. Total time of intercourse didn't amount to one minute but I'm still very afraid. Please help.

Hi Guest,

It doesn't matter how long intercourse lasted.

She took an emergency contraceptive in time.  They are very effective so the chances of pregnancy are small but they do exist.  No form of birth control is 100% effective.

Hang in there, you've  done what you can to prevent pregnancy.

Good luck.

Medic-dan, it's the original poster here. It was only for a few seconds - I barely put it into her when liquid started coming out and terrified as I was i immediately pulled it out. I didn't put it in even half yet. 

And right now she took two levonorgestrel pills, does she need to take another two a few days later. We come from conservative families and we will get into serious trouble for this. Please advise... 

There are different versions and dosages of levonorgestrel. Follow the directions that came with the medication or ask the pharmacist. They would be your best resource.

Sorry to say, a few seconds to a few hours, it doesn't matter. If sperm got into her vagina there is a chance.