I'm concerned my girlfriend might be pregnant. We've had sex three times since her last period but didn't have sex two months prior. All three times we used a condom. The first time, as I inserted the condom, it ripped but it wasn't fully inserted yet and it ripped closer to the entrance of the vagina. We replaced it instantly then proceeded to have sex. I pulled out of her and ejaculated into the condom. The second time, we used a condom but this time there was no ejaculation. The third time, we uses a condom. I pulled out then ejaculated into the condom. I took off the condom and let myself dry off. Then we took a shower. I scrubbed myself down first before she went in with me. We're both scared she might be pregnant and recently we've been having problems with exams, school, and relationship problems. It's been 36 days since her last period. She only reached this long between periods when we also had sex three times in one cycle. We're really scared as to whether she's pregnant or not.

She had cramps last week Tuesday but that was it. Then she had a headache Thursday. Nothing else followed. 

Health Guru
If you can give the dates she started her last 3 periods and the dates you had intercourse on them it can be worked out if it was a fertile time.
I do doubt very much though that she is pregnant as you seem to have been careful at all times and unless you had intercourse in the shower I wouldn't say that was relevant either, it is most likely it's down to stress from exams and the intercourse.

Her last three periods were August 3 to 8, September 12 to 19, and October 18 to 22. We had intercourse last October 26, November 2, and November 18. Prior to that was way back August. Thanks for the help.

Health Guru
Seeing as she roughly has a 36 day cycle that would make her fertile between day 13 to day 19 from the start of her period the 26th Oct wouldn't of been in the time slot but the 2nd Nov would then the 18th Nov would of been past her fertile time, I take it from the dates you have given her next period should of been due around the 23rd Nov? At a guess I would say it would be very unlikely she would be pregnant and more likely either down to stress or just normal lateness seeing as you have been so careful, the main thing to remember is doesn't matter how much you clean the outside of your penis after you ejaculate there will always be residue sperm left in the urethra that can get squeezed out until after you take a pee.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for the information. Yes, that date is roughly the time she should've had her period. We didn't have any succeeding intercourse or genital contact after ejaculating. Again, thanks!

Health Guru
Your welcome, if you have any more concerns feel free to ask either on page or to make sure I see it by private message.

Update. She had white sticky discharge yesterday and also had cramps. 

Health Guru
I would say she should start he's period any time soon then.

Although she didn't have cramps today. Is that normal?

Health Guru

It can be as not all periods give the same symptoms everything, if your both still concerned about pregnancy I would advise her to do a home pregnancy test if she still hasn't started in the next couple days, one of the most accurate tests is the clear blue range an it will just put your mind at rest as to what's happening

Again, thank you for the insight! Will update once there are new developments!