hiya lucky enough i found this and i am hopefully u can help me.. :) get the the problem. right i had sex with me girlfriend and the condom split and i cum'd inside her.. but straight after we went down to the pharmacy and got the morning after pill. can she still get pregnant? but she is due her periods on the 18th yesterday?so she is late. we done it on the 11th.can she be pregnant? and i am getting worried she might be :(. Can u please help me.thanks very much hope u get back to me soon :) thanks

Hi Gav,

It's very unlikely she'd get pregnant.  The morning after pill is very effective within 72 hours, more so the earlier she takes it.

It can have side effects.  It can make her period early, late, light, or heavy.  That may be why she hasn't had her period yet.

She can always take a home test any time since she is late.

Good luck.

thanks for replying.. :) emm she is scared to even get a home test.. :/ is there any other way..?. how late can the periods be i think i read it was a week..?. and also she took the pill shot straight after we done it.

If you took it right away then the odds are very low of pregnancy. The test is really the best way to tell at this point. Her period may be delayed more than a week, everyone responds differently to the pill.

The test should put both your minds at ease immediately.

Hope it helps.

hiya i really need ur help again :) well i had sex with my gf and the first time the day we had sex was without a condom.. but i fulled out befor i cum'd.. and finished myself off by hand.. then i washed my self off and that then later the day we done it again but with a condom.. this might sound bad but we done it again.. but without a condom this time again.. :/ but befor i put it in her this time i went to toilet and wash my penic with soap .. and we done it again can she be pregnant? and also does soap kill sperm? please help me! :)

Hi Gav,

OK, the first time was likely safe. Any precum would not likely contain sperm since you hadn't yet ejaculated.

The second time, if you put the condom on BEFORE doing anything, you're protected.

The third time, well, washing the outside with soap and water should have cleaned it. Sperm is very fragile. It doesn't like being exposed to the air, etc. But, did you urinate beforehand? You didn't wash your urethra out with soap so if you have precum, it may contain sperm and would have gone into your girlfriend.

Did you ejaculate in her the last time? You don't say.

noo i pulld out..and no i didnt urinate beforehand. so u are saying if i washed befor we done it i am fine? and what else can u do to help clean it..? u said air ect.. what is ect pleasee be nice to know.. could head and all of that help too? and also could she be pregnant? is it most likely to be ? help please. thanks for getting back to me :)

If you ejaculated, didn't urinate, then had sex again right away there is a chance of pregnancy. Any precum would cleanse the urethra, forcing semen into her vagina.

Washing the outside of your penis will remove sperm there, if it dries then the sperm will die as well. It will NOT clean out your urethra, the tube that semen and urine comes out of. That's the urination part.

There is always a chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact. You need to wear a condom every time.

At best the odds would be about 1 in 5 of pregnancy.

Hope it helps.

thanks man.. :) . i wanna wear a condom most of the the time but she hates it and tells me just to put it in..
what else if the condom isnt any use? is there any other ways i can have sex without the condom and doesnt make her get pregant? i need helps and tip about it all.. how to clean ect.. :)

If she doesn't want you to wear a condom then it is up to her.

Birth control pill or IUD are two common options.

There is nothing you can do. The "pull-out" method is NOT a form of birth control. It is very unreliable.

Hope it helps.

thanks again.
what is an iud?
she wanted to get this jag on the butt with helps for a month i dont know what it is called tho..? but she never got it done.. :/
what else is there? coz she hate doctors ect..? :/ she is hard sometimes..
what other stuff can u do to help? and also with cleaning and other things i can do except from a condom?
sorry for asking about all these stuff i am worried and want to know all these stuff.. :) thanks

IUD = Intra Uterine Device. They look like a plastic "T." Usually it's put in by a nurse or other health care person. It goes into the uterus and prevents pregnancy.

There are also shots, Depo, is probably the one you are talking about. It's given into the thigh or buttocks.

The pill is easy. She won't have to keep seeing her doctor and is almost 99% reliable when taken as prescribed.

You can clean all you want but there is always a chance of precum containing sperm. You have no effective way to clean your urethra.

Someone needs to use birth control.

okay thanks every much.. :)
hopefully if i need anything again u can answer.. thanks again :).

hiya again sorry to ask all the time.. but ur the only person that can help me and i am very happy u can :). okay well 2 weeks ago i was talking to u about it all..
and now she is 2 days late.. :/ could be be pragnent??
also what are the first signs? and how long till u would notice them?? what is the earliest ?
pleasee i need help
? :( i am scared if u know what i mean i dont want her to be?
also i dont wanna go into a shop and buy a pregnancy test also she wont too ? what can i do
hope u get bk to me soon thanks again :)

Hi Gav,

The only real sign is a missed period. Some women, not all, have "implantation bleeding" the week before their period is due. This would be VERY VERY light spotting. She wouldn't even need a pad or anything.

A home test is the only other way at this point.

Don't worry about two days late. As I said before, the "morning after" pill can make her period early, late, heavy or light. That's all that it may be.

I doubt she is pregnant if you took the pill right away.

Hope it helps.