i haven't had my menstruation since january, it has been 2-3 months already. then i had intercourse today. we didn't use condom, i know it's stupid. then he withdraw it outside my vagina. i then wiped it and cleaned myself in the bathroom. can i get pregnant? i'm not sure if i am ovulating. pls help! we don't have morning after pill here. :((

Yes, it is possible, but more detail is needed.

"i haven't had my menstruation since january, it has been 2-3 months already." So are you already pregnant? What sex have you had this year?

"i had intercourse today we didn't use condom, i know it's stupid." Yes it is. You had a scare like this about 10 months ago. Is it the same man? Why did you?

"then he withdraw it outside my vagina." Well, he would have to at some time! When do you think he ejaculated?

"i then wiped it and cleaned myself in the bathroom." How did you do that? I don't think that would help.

"can i get pregnant?" Any time you have sex there is that possibility.

"i'm not sure if i am ovulating." If you are, then there is a very good chance. But what do you mean? "i'm not sure if i am ovulating today" or "i'm not sure if i am ovulating at all"?

"We don't have morning after pill here" Where are you? what are the cultural/religious implications?

sorry for the lack of details. i know i had this problem 10 months ago. yes, it's with the same man. it's the second time we did it since the first time. so i am paranoid. i know i shouldn't have done it. stupid. anyway, i haven't got my menstruation for 2-3 months now but im not using anything. it just didn't come when i expected it to. he ejaculated outside, i think. because i felt it on my pubis area and abdomen. but i just want to be sure, though. i am not sure if i was ovulating. i didn't really mind not having menstruation since i know i was not active. but when it happened, im freakin' out again.

You still haven't answered my questions, so it is difficult to comment much.

"he ejaculated outside, i think. because i felt it on my pubis area and abdomen. but i just want to be sure, though." That is important. You felt it on your body, but did you see it? Also was it immediately after withdrawal, for that would suggest seepage at least prior to withdrawal (apart from pre-ejaculation fluid).

"i am not sure if i was ovulating" does not say much more than what you said before or explain what you meant as requested.

I understand you saying "im freakin' out again", but just answer my questions, and I might be able to shed some more light.

i saw it.. it was after withdrawal.
what i meant about ovulating, i am not sure if i was ovulating prior to intercourse. it's because i haven't got my period yet since January.

You are still only half answering the questions!

1. "i saw it.. it was after withdrawal."
    • How long after withdrawal?
    • You actually saw the ejaculation take place immediately after he withdrew, or was it sometime after, following further activity?
  2. "i am not sure if i was ovulating prior to intercourse".
    • It would be more significant if you ovulated after intercourse (within 5 days). The egg would then find the waiting sperm.
  3. Where are you from?
  4. What are the cultural or religious implications?

a few seconds after withdrawal. he played with it for a few seconds then he ejaculated. i was not ovulating. i just realized. im lost when it comes to these things. im from the philippines. implications? my family might disown me. too drama queen. we are not usually liberated people.

OK thanks for that. I understand. There are two things here.
(1) His pre-ejaculatory fluid may have contained sperm.
(2) Ovulation would have to take place over the next 5 days for it to have occurred at a fertile time.
If you want more detail on your concern "im lost when it comes to these things.", just ask a question and I can go through it with you. You need to take more care.

so i had a friend who told me the alternative morning after pill here. i took Nordette birth control 6tabs every 4 hours. for the 3rd dose, i took 4 only because i felt like im overdosing. is it effective still?

Beware. What are the instructions on the pack? Exactly what tablets are you taking? You must abide by the manufacturer's instructions to be safe. There are side effects to all drugs, and if you take them differently from the instructions, your health could be at risk!!

For Nordette EC, the advice is to take 4 light-orange pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex and 4 more light-orange pills 12 hours later. Each dose contains 0.6 mg of Levonorgestrel and 120 mg of Ethinylestradiol.

With Nordette birth control pills each daily active tablet contains 150 micrograms of Levonorgestrel and 30 micrograms of Ethinyloestradiol.

I do not know about the method your friend suggested. It probably works, but could have severe implications. An overdose of Levonorgestrel may cause sickness and bleeding from the vagina. I suggest a medical check-up.
In one day, EC tablets are 4 tablets taken twice (12 hours apart). You are taking 6 tablets every 4 hours (36 tablets?)
For EC tablets: Levonorgestrel 0.6mg x 8 = 4.8mg; Ethinylestradiol 120mg x 8 = 960mg.
For BC tablets: Levonorgestrel 150mg x 36 = 5400mg; Ethinylestradiol 30mg x 36 = 1080mg.
You have taken 3 doses (16 tablets): Levonorgestrel 150mg x 16 = 2400mg; Ethinylestradiol 30mg x 16 = 480mg.

i pretty much guessed it. nordette has 21 tabs only. i took 12 tabs twice for every 4 hours then i took another 4 then 3 then 2 tabs. i finished it all. i believed my friend since she did it too. now i've seen from different blogs that what you gave me is the real thing. will it still take effect if ever? i really hope so. 

I am more concerned about the damage to your body than you being pregnant!

You have taken 21 tablets):Levonorgestrel 150mg x 21 = 3150mg; Ethinylestradiol 30mg x 21 = 630mg.

So that is 656.25 times as much Levonorgestrel as EC would have been, but only 0.65625 times as much Ethinylestradiol (2/3).

"Will it still take effect if ever?" It will have some effect!! But you don't know whether you would have got pregnant otherwise. Nor do you know whether your friend would have got pregnant.

I just hope you will be able to have children in the future when you are married and want children.

I said earlier that if you want more detail on your concern "im lost when it comes to these things", just ask a question and I can go through it with you. I think it would be a good idea to do that now (privately if you prefer).

Take good care.

i messaged you privately. woah. what u said is scary. i hope i will be okay.

Yes I got the PM, and have replied. I hope you will be OK.