I had sex with my girlfriend about 18 hours back while she was on her period, and she was on her first/second day of her period, or let's just say, beginning to get her period (that's what she told me) and she was bleeding a lot. I came inside of her and then we both got worried. Therefore, I called a few friends asking for help, one is married and the other knows a little bit.

My first friend said she wouldn't get pregnant (at all) if you came inside her whilst she was on her period and there was lots of blood. (I'm not sure about that, which is why I asked another friend about "the morning after pill or birth control pills in which he went to a pharmacy and got me Gynera!) Once he got me the pills, me and my girlfriend read all the instructions and it was about at least one or two hours after having sex, she took a pill at about 12:00 PM. She said she has to take the pill everyday at that time until the pills are finished.

Now, I need to ask you a few questions. Are we doing everything right? Will she get pregnant? Will Gynera help? Is she taking the right pills? Is there a big chance she'd get pregnant if I came in her whilst there's a lot of blood (in other words, on her periods)?

P.S. One more thing you should know about us; we're young. She's 15 and I'm 17. I'm mentioning that to help you answer my questions and maybe, just maybe, if she's young she wouldn't get pregnant?

I don't know, I'm panicking. I need help. I've made a big mistake that I had unprotected sex.

Please help me. Thank you.

same problrm.... help

she shouldnt be pregnant..chances are low.  You can never say though. do get her to do a pregnancy test in like 3-4 weeks jst n case. N gynera is a contraceptive tht needs to b taken contnuously for t to work... not just till the box finish

I am a nurse and Im telling you kid - she will not get pregnant so you can stop freaking out now. She has period that means she is not ovulating or fertile, it is very safe from pregnancy though it is very gross you know. tell her to start taking gynera now and continuously everyday for 21 days (finish all the tablets in the pack) stop for 7 days, then resume another pack of gynera do this every month if you plan to keep on doing this unadvisable thing. this way she is protected from pregnancy. But I'd say you clearly don't know what you're doing so why not stop and study first. what do u say eh!??

On the spot! Perfect