Hey guys.I'm a 14 year old (Don't butcher me for this) and one day my girlfriend was round my house and we were watching a film and we were 'messing about' (Don't butcher me for that either).We've been going out for 4 months now and I'm very mature for my age, we're not chavs or anything along those lines and we're very responsible.But one day when we were messing about, I just touched my penis once 'cause something from my boxers fell onto the tip and I got it off before anything else happened.After that, I tried fingering her, she said it was hurting and both of us don't know why yet but the day before, we were also messing and we don't know if her vagina's recovering or not. But anyway, getting to the point, is it possible that just touching my penis slightly and then putting then in her would result in her being pregnant?I shower every morning and I wash my fingers quite well as far as I'm aware. But every time after I finger her, she needs to go to the toilet and I know that that's a symptom of pregnancy.But I had no liquid sperm on my penis at the time I touched it, and I usually never do and at the time, my penis was relatively dry.But I'm constantly stressing over it, it's hard to get through the day without thinking about it.I may just be overreacting but it's a big issue that I needed to talk about to someone.Plus she wasn't that far away from her period either.I just really need to know 'cause it's eating at me constantly. Not to mention, the day after, something came up.One of my friends said something about her behind her back and that made her very annoyed and made her hate him; and I know that being emotional is also a symptom of pregnancy.I may just be overreacting but I REALLY need some help.Any help at all would be appreciated, please, anything.

Dear Anonymous

I would think she possibly is not (will not be) pregnant if this happened very recently. However although you have written a lot, you miss out critical detail and use vague terms.

1. "we were 'messing about' " doing what exactly?
  2. "But one day when we were messing about" Which day? Date?
  3. "I just touched my penis once" Only once the whole "messing about" time? Did she touch it? Did she touch herself?
  4. "something from my boxers fell onto the tip and I got it off" Something? What?
  5. "I tried fingering her ... it was hurting ... don't know if her vagina's recovering or not" Must have been forceful!??
  6. "is it possible that just touching my penis slightly and then putting then in her would result in her being pregnant?" Slightly would be enough to get any fluid on your finger, if there were any. If there were, it would most likely get transferred on insertion.
  7. "every time after I finger her, she needs to go to the toilet and I know that that's a symptom of pregnancy" Its also a symptom of UTI. (especially if you have been aggressively fingering her.
  8. "I had no liquid sperm on my penis at the time" What is liquid sperm? do you mean semen? what about pre-ejaculatory fluid?
  9. "I usually never do" Never do what?
  10. "my penis was relatively dry" How does "relatively dry" compare with "dry"? Was it dry or not?
  11. "she wasn't that far away from her period either" When was it due? Has it arrived yet?
  12. "I know that being emotional is also a symptom of pregnancy" It is also a symptom of PMS.

my bf has been fingering me one aftrnoon n i gt my periods d same nyt........... does dis mean dat m safe n wnt get pregnent?? n does fingering cause any damage or risks??

Dear Pasrhfqel

If you got your periods that same night it is very unlikely you would get pregnant. You would have to have a very short cycle for that to happen.

But you don't explain much about what took place.

1. By 'fingering' do you mean he put his finger in your vagina, or do you mean he was stimulating just your clitoris with his finger?
  2. What happened to his semen or pre-ejaculatory fluid? was any on his fingers?
  3. Were you clothed? wearing what?

Fingering can

• cause tissue damage with ragged fingernails
  • rupture the hymen,
  • introduce infection (if not clean),
  • bruise the area
  • cause UTI.

Pregnancy can follow if fingers assisted the introduction of sperm to the vagina.

You may want clarification, or maybe i have misunderstood your question. If so, ask again.

I hope this helps as a start.