i and my gf were having anal sex and i cum into her anal but when taking out my penis some of my sperm touches her vagina but she washed it immediately and she is still vrigin is there chances of getting her pergent plzzz help me and that day itself she had and i pill is but she does not have the side effect that was wirtten on the box of ipill so is there chances of getting her pergent plzz help me

When sex is involved and you do not use protection, of course there is a chance of pregnancy, or STD. Because there was no actual penetration she should be fine, however she should be careful and if there is any doubt she should take a test if there is a missed period. In the future to avoid this she should consider birth control and you should consider condoms, however your both most likely too young to be having intercourse anyway.

but she had an ipill that day itself is there chances of getting pergent and if she had to test for pergenacy wht time she had to test for it after 3 months or wht tym, now can she test for pergancy and how plz help me

Hoookay.....

So she takes the pill. Good. Her chances of being pregnant are very very slim. However if she misses her period she should see a doctor just to be safe. But like I said.. it's very very very unlikely. Practice safer, you should also use protection.

If she is not on birth control, there is always the chance she could be pregnant.

i want to ask u one question is ipill works on women which are not pergent does it have the same side effect on women s which are not pergent sir plzzz help me

When is it appropriate to use i-pill?

If you have had unprotected sex and want to prevent a pregnancy, you should take i-pill as soon as possible, preferably within 12 hours and no later than 72 hours of unprotected intercourse.

i-pill is useful as a backup birth control method under following circumstances:

Contraceptive failure
Unprotected sex
Improper use of your regular birth control method

When is it not appropriate to use i-pill?

i-pill will not work if you are already pregnant because it is only a backup or emergency method of contraception. It is not a substitute for regular contraceptive methods. i-pill will not be effective if taken 72 hours after unprotected sex.

i-pill is not recommended if you are allergic to levonorgestrel, which is the name of the medicine in i-pill.

How effective is i-pill?

The sooner you use i-pill, the more effective it is. It is 95% effective within 24 hours of unprotected sex, 85% between 25 - 48 hours and 58% if taken between 49 - 72 hours . But if your periods are delayed by more than a week, you should go in for a pregnancy test and contact your doctor.

Will I experience any side effects from i-pill?

i-pill has no long-term or serious side effects, and is safe to use for almost every woman.

Nausea, vomiting and headache are some common side effects after taking i-pill. You might also have some lower abdominal pain or find your breasts more tender than usual. All this should stop within a day or two. There are chances of unexpected vaginal bleeding, but this is not dangerous and should clear up by the time you have your next period. i-pill might also cause your next period to come early or later than normal. But if your periods are delayed by more than a week, you should go in for a pregnancy test and contact your doctor. i-pill will have no lasting effect that may complicate future (and wanted) pregnancies.

sir my gf had an ipill as i said before but she does not have any side effect and does not have any vomitting, headache, but had an some lower abdominal pain and as you said that there is chances of bleeding but she does not have it is there chances of getting pergent as she is vrigin and we have only anal sex and my sperm gets into her anal

Amol,
Jenimon has given you great advice but you are not listening to her, it gets very frustrating when advice is given and then disregarded or are you not reading it?
She has repeatedly told you that your gf is fine and not pregnant. When having sex anally there is 0% chance of pregnancy occurring as sperm cannot go from rectum to vagina into cervix. You say your penis may have brushed her vagina but you did not penetrate her vagina as she is still a virgin - you need to penetrate into the vagina and ejaculate your sperm in order for your gf to get pregnant.
There is going to be again 0% chance of sperm entering into vagina from a penis brush as it cannot 'dive' into vagina and thus into cervix - this is not how it works. Get educated about sex before having sex. Use protection and sex will not occur.
Hope this helps and good luck

thanx a lot for giving me so mch of information thanku thank u thanxx to Jenimon thank u a lot every body lizardqueen

We'll if ur sperm got on her vagina an then she washed it off she should be fine don't worry about it