me and my gf are worried sick if she pregnant or not. can she get pregnant if my penis just touched her vagina it didnt go in her

yes she can if you had any seminal fluid on it. but you wont know for a while.

yea i agree wit guest. . the only way she can be is if you had precame or cummed nd den rubbed it on ur girl

WEll it is possible but EXTREAMLY unlikley

Hello idk12,

even though there is some chance that, in theory, your girlfriend might have gotten pregnant form the sperm taht was on your penis or the precum, this is still very very unlikely even if you did ejaculate, let alone if you didn't. In the second case, chances for pregnancy practically don't exist. That is because in order for her to get pregnant, the sperm has to get all the way up inside her and chances for this are very small.

Not only do you have to ejaculate inside, but your girlfriend would also have to be fertile at the time - she can't get pregnant otherwise. Besides this, the air does kill sperm cells, not immediately, but fairly quickly. So, I think that the two of you are just over-worried. Maybe next time put all the worry into protection. Saves you the fear later.

I and my bf both are 16years old and we usualy have sex on clothes,but yesterday v both got naked n v wer jus touchng each othrs penies n vagina..i touched his pennies the liquid came out it touchd my hand n i touchd the same hand bymistake on my p***y.later v wore our undrwears(panties) n den kised each other,but during dis his liquid wuz touching my vagina,wich i cud feel..wil i get pregnant?i dont want to

Yes you can get pregnant

Hi! i would like to ask something, I and my gf touched each other but we do not have anything plan to make a baby but after that she always get pee when we're done and sometimes my Penis had liquid outside when were doing it so my question is do u think that when we're touched and done and I blow my orgasm's out of her vagina  is there any possibility to be pregnant? especially  she peeing it?

Hello, I also have a question, my gf and I had sex last night unprotected.. shes only been on the pill for 4 days and I was not planning on cumming inside her obviously but as i was about to bust she had an orgasm and i ended up not pulling out. the chances of her getting pregnant are pretty high??

hi there,it is vry likely she could be pregnant, it takes atleast 30 days for the pill to start to have any effect.

good luck dude.. name her Nicole or name him Cory

Yes, because you need to thrust your penis in and out of her vagina.DUUUU!

Oh yhea and you will reach a point where your penis is almost completely inside of her. You push your penis all the way inside of her. Don’t move for a few minutes after you’ve completely entered her all the way so that she can get use to having something so big inside of her. Start to thrust in and out of her vagina. Good luck!

No in order for your girl to get preggers there has to be semen involved with no semen or "pre-cum" there is no cepception (baby) duhh!!

I pray to god you don't get pregnant. The last thing this world needs is anothe one of you.