Me and my gf were fooling around and without a condom I went inside her like 1-3 times. That's it. like only half of me went inside her.. An I Didn't ejaculate.I was inside her for hoestly 10 seconds.. I don't know if I'm paranoid . But is she pregnant?

I can't tell you if she is pregnant or not! ANYTIME you have unprotected, penetrative sex, you CAN get pregnant PERIOD!!! All it takes is 1 sperm!! So it could be in your precum, or even 1 drop - wich usually contains upto 10,000 sperm!! So you will have to wait till her period comes or not! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom! Good luck and health!

what if she takes plan b?

She HAS to take it within 72 hours! And also this can have side effects, and should only be used for emergencies! As they contain HUGe amounts of hormones!

Ok and when I mean I went in her 1-3 times. My penis only went in once. And didn't go all the way. I'm sure I didn't pre cum...And I pulled out all the way. We did it last night at 7 so she has till Tuesday at 7pm. She's getting it tommorow morning...

One other thing. If she's pregnant planned parent hood said the pill would be 95% effective. That's IF she is.

Exactly! It's ALL about the IF! Better to take care of the if than deal with a DEFINITE! Right? also all it takes is even the tip of your penis being in the opening of the vagina! You don't know if you have sperm there or not! You can't see it!! There are thousands upon thousands of teenagers and young adults looking like this o.O every month, thinking the same thing "We only did it for 3 seconds, I thought you could only get pregnant after trying for weeks! " I thought it was only on even days!!!! etc." There is SO much infortmation out there about STI's and STD's and pregnancies yet both rise in percentages every year!!! IF the current trend continues 1/2 the population of America WILL have an STI within 10 years!!!!!!!! And that's ALL from unprotected sex!

I don't think she is... Do you? After she takes the pill.

Usually the pill takes care of it! I can't tell you honey! I can't! I can tell you that due to you not ejaculating your chances are far less than if you did! BUT no matter what percentages I throw at you, there is STILL a possibility of her bing pregnnat right now! Not to say that she wont be after the pill! It usually does the trick though! No one knows honey!!!!

Thanks for all the help.. I'd like to keep in touch with you.. Like incase anything arises.. Ever... Like can I add you as a frend or something?

I'm always on here honey! so no worries with that! also if you go to the top - where Search is - you can type in my id - bambi27 and it will pull up ALL my conversations then you can step in there too - or just add onto this one from time to time!

Yes you can get pregnant, but what I can tell you is that I just went through a situation exactly like this. My girlfriend and I had sex with a condom on for a while, then we changed condoms and then we took the condom off because she was going to finish me with her hands. But we got carried away and wanted to know what it would feel like to have sex without a condom on. So i put it in her for about 10 seconds and then stopped. we finished and then i realized that I could have pre-came and freaked out. we got the morning after pill but wasn't sure it was going to work because she was suppose to ovulate within the next couple of days. however, she had her period a week ago. Keep positive, I know it is easy to scare yourself by looking online and only focusing on the bad scenarios. I know this is late, but this is directed toward anyone who went through what I did and wants to see someone who experienced it themselves and what happened in the end.

so was she pregnant??

Hey.... Did you ever find out if she was pregnant or not?

I'm literally crying, this made my anxiety and fear a little less bothersome, thank you.