Dear Sir,
I am a 27yrs old guy, just married. I am doing sex since last 4 years i never faced this problem. I am doing sex every day but many times it dosnt get erected soon, takes very long time, and if get erected and i start doing sex it becomes small after 2 to 3 minutes.
I am very tense because of this problem, please guide me and reply with the solution.

Regards
Sameer Marathe

Hi Sameer

Maybe you need to take a rest, man!

If I understand you correctly, you have been having sex twice a night every night since you got married, and your "problem" relates to getting and maintaining an erection for the second time.

First, you have to understand that men have a refractory period. Put simply, this is the time following an orgasm during which a man cannot get another erection.

The refractory period varies widely between different men. Some may be able to achieve erection again just a few minutes after orgasm, while others may need hours. There are always differences between individuals, but broadly speaking there are two factors that affect the refractory period:

1. Age. In general, the younger you are, the shorter your refractory period is likely to be.

2. Frequency of orgasms. The more often you are having sex, the longer your refractory period is likely to be.

At 27, your age is not likely to be a highly significant factor; and you said that in the last four years you have not experienced this problem. But that was before you were married, and I am guessing that you were not having sex as often as at present? I think that is where the answer lies: twice a night every single night is causing your refractory period to be longer than you have been used to in the past. And then because you are not getting erect again as soon as you would like or expect, and you are perhaps trying hard to get an erection, you are becoming tense and stressed about the matter. Of course, stress is not conducive to getting and keeping a good, hard erection, so it is not surprising that even if you do get erect again, you lose the erection in a few minutes.

I can understand that since you got married recently you are keen to enjoy sex with your wife as often as possible! But perhaps I can make a suggestion: take a break from sex for a few days, or at least from having an orgasm. Then, when you next have sex with your wife, take it slow and savour the experience -- don't go at it like rabbits. After your fist orgasm, just relax. Embrace your wife, play with each other, but don't try to force yourself to get another erection right away. If you are still sexually excited and filled with desire for your wife, your penis will get hard again all by itself, when your body is good and ready to have sex for a second time. I am sure your erection will be strong and will last, as you have been used to before. If you just take it easy and rest in between (maybe even have a little nap) you might be able to do it three times a night!

hiii
i m also just married and i have started my sexual life after marriage and i m also facing same problem that when i try for second time it doesnt erect soon it takes hours. plz suggest

Hi docter. I am facing same kind of issue bit releated to that i am unmarried. Nd yes i have a bad habit of mastrubution daily. i mastrubute daily. My age is 31 now. I had sex after 6-7 days late but same my penis did not erected 2 nd time nd it got small. I am shocked why this happen

Even i experienced the same problem. First time its perfect but second time it stays hard for long but doesn't orgasm. But from the third time, even after few hours, it will not be that hard. I am 35 and having these kind of long and multiple sex for the first time in life (yeah you read it right) but not married still.

I think its due to masturbation as we switch between videos and see different erotic ones that keeps our mind at high all time unlike in actual sex.

And its also due to condom sometimes when we break to wear condom it distracts and even the thickness of condom can sometimes make the sensitivity low of the erected penis and losing the interest.

I am trying to figure out if over time, when masturbation is completely stopped and once we gain experience and know how exactly to push it to gain the best pleasure, it will be alright. but thats just a guess as of now.

yes it iss commmon

Hello meddam I am staying in India I am doing sex frist the sperm is released at a time I am doing second time sex the pennis not up why wht is region

what about in a case where u can’t hold it in for long u cum within minutes and then can’t get it back up again