M y name is raj and i really need your help. I am still virgin.
I am 29 years old got married couple of months ago. Before marriage i was very much interested in sex, i always used to watch porn movies and do what everyone does (masturbate). I had very (hard) good erection.
After marriage i am not getting such erection, in fact i am not getting erection at all. Even if have erection at times, it is just a mild erection and not able to sustain it. Even when she touches my penis i get only mild erection and i have no current flowing in me. For the last 2 months after marriage i have not had sex with my wife and i am still a virgin.
Is this because of watching too many porn videos that i am not getting erection (Because i know what is sex).
I smoke a pack of cigarettes per day and drink very occasionally.

What is the reason for no erection in my case.

Please advice,
Regards,
Raj

Raj,
It's difficult to say what's getting in the way without a complete physical exam.

You don't say if you are overweight, or if you have blood pressure issues, or if you are taking other medications.

You suggest that watching porn may have blocked your ability to have an erection, but this doesn't sound very convincing to me.

The brain can be programmed in many different ways. You may have watched pornography and now equate your personal satisfaction with that behavior... but you can retrain yourself in any case.

I would bet that even though you've been married a couple of months that you are still masturbating. That's OK, but is it what you want? If you're satisfying yourself, is that they relationship that you want with your wife? Some couples do this, but it is rare.

I would advise going without sex for about two weeks, and your body should respond to just about any sexual stimuli very quickly.
You'll want to see a doctor about cutting back or cutting out smoking, and you might consider doing something to adjust your drinking habits... but I leave that to you doctor.

Remember, both of you are still going through adjustments as you settle into this new relationship. Don't jump to any conclusions, but keep talking with your wife and assure her and yourself that this is an adjustment period.

Good luck.
Let us know what you work out.

Thank you so much for your reply.

The reason for not having sex now is because we have decided to have sex by end of December or in January.
My wife is currently not interested in having sex now and even i am not desparate to have sex now.
We have planned it by end of December or in January.

Apart from having the core sex i do everything. I play my hands all over her body. I even finger her vagina.
I do everything apart from inserting my tool.

During all these actions i don't get erection, occassionally i get a mild erection.

After the marriage she went back to her parents house for a month (A custom followed in india for a particular month) during those days I did mastrubate for few times. But For the last 15 days i have not tried it.

For your information.

1 > I am not overweight. I am 65 KGs and 6 ft tall.
2 > I am not under any medications and have issues like blood pressure or diabeties.
3 > I used to watch porn movies regularly before marriage but not after marriage.
4 > I used to smoke a pack cigrattes per day but in the last 10 days i have reduced a lot, 4 or 5 per day.
5 > I am not addicted to drinking. I drink once in a month or once in two months and the gap might prolong.
6 > I CONSTANTLY work in the NIGHTSHIFTS. (Even before marriage i was in the nightshifts but then i had good erection).

I DID NOTICE THIS ERECTION PROBLEM IN THE past few days.

Please advice.
Raj

Raj,

It appears there is more going on with you culturally than I understand.
I think it best if I suggest you speak with a marriage counselor from your local area or culture, as I cannot adequately adress your concerns.

Good luck.

Hi Raj,

I have same condition ...how are you now..

Can u share with me ...
did u consult any doc or something.
Plz reply as i am very dissapointed with this condition

Hi Raj,

Can u share with me ...
did u consult any doc or something.
  Pl zreply as i am very disappointing with this condition...

USE SPAM PURE HERBS you can easily cure your erectile dysfunction problem without any side-effect & consult with doctor free of cost

Hi Aradhna, can we talk on this on phone

kunachan wrote:

aradhna wrote:

HI All,

Same problem for me also ,,, pls any one can discuss with me on this topic,,, last month i got married,,, pls help me on this.

Hi.....all How to enjoy living freely with wife .....as we live with girl friend before marriage