Hi. The only problem that I face is that I throw the sperm and my penis lose erection after maximum a minute.
I want to sustain longer time of erection as 5 minutes or even longer (I have no idea about the average time of sustaining erection while fuc...).
pls help

any suggestions. what shall I do?

well the loosing of your erection after ejaculation is part of the normal human sexual response cycle. you get aroused and get an erection. if stimulation continues/increases you eventually ejaculate and then the penis will loose the erection and go back to a normal flaccid state. where it normally remains despite any types of stimulation for a varried period of time lasting 5-10min uo ti a few hours or more. there are a few guys who are able to mantian an erection for a while after they ejaculate but normally most men can not. occationally if you can find some way to get highly aroused like if your gf or wife continues to play with your penis or if you do something to her that you find highly erotic. SOMETIMES that can work. how old are you? normally once you get older like mabey 40's and older it normally takes longer for you penis to "recharge" after ejaculation. if your somewhere in the mid teen to 20's range the refractory period tends to last a shorter ammount of time. but this is highly dependent on the person variying greatly from person to person.

Thanks. This was really informative.

What I got through experience is the following:
1- I play with my gf as much as it takes then I let her ejaculate me either orally or by fuc... (at least 5 minutes)
2- take rest a little and have cookies, a little drink, fruit +... have conversation +... (takes about half an hour)
3- play again and usually get aroused/ hard erection + fuc..
but ejaculation comes always within a minute of penetration...

What I want is a longer period of penetration ... How can I achieve it?

I remember this happens once when I used to fuc.. for about 20 minutes without ejaculating... I maintained erection + everything. The reason at that day was my diet where I didn't eat, nor drink except few potato chips and a coke. haha...

well if you want to prolong your second ejaculation that is all in self-control. get stimulated until you feel as though you are about to ejaculate the STOP or slow down the stimulation as let the sensation subside then start again... this can take a LOT of practice so just be paitent. also the more you start and stop the more semen you tend to ejaculate. i take it your second ejaculation is much smaller than your first (this too is normal) also sex is about 90% mental if you can think of things that dont turn you on or things other than what is going on and how good it feels it will help your sensation to ejaculate subside.... this "not concentrating on what is going on" is also a valuable tool to last longer.
does this make sense??

good luck

It makes sense.. I'll try it on within this week.

However, is there anything to do with the partner? I mean, on the side of my gf, is there any steps to be taken so that she does make the process of ejaculation slow? because most of the times I feel the heat within her Vagina while penetrating. She is hot and make me so. Any clues... thanks

again, its all mostly mental... try not to think about how warm it is or anything else.... think about other things and also let her know if she is doing something that is getting you off too quickly.