:-( I am 30 year's old male having developed a sexual problem. I used to musterbate very often for long 13 years since I am 14 years old boy. But after married, I give up or it just don't interest me. I've married for almost two years. Me and My wife love each other very much. But I am not satisfied with the performance of the sex life. because if I do not use the 'start and stop', 'squeez' and other technic, then I conn't even last for 2 munits. So if they don't work, I've to ejaculate prematurely. Other than she had orgasm. But the problem is when i'm going to last till her orgasm, all time i feel i'm about to cum, if i don't stop. after 3 or 4 munites i'm loosing erection. If though my wife had an orgasm after 5 to 6 munites penitration, I had experience a week orgasm. also, After 4 or 5 minutes, while she is in climax, if she said to me, she is going to cum, then we change position, me lay on the bed and she get top of me. without this I can not last for munite, if she start thrusting my penis to her vegina. Only in this position, I can last till she had an orgasm. Now sometimes she demands me on top while she is in climax. Please help me, how can i cure this problem.

you should try masturbating before you go into any sexual activity with your wife....it helps you relax and last longer because you're climax is harder to reach after that, and if that doesnt work just try masturbating a few more times before you do anything

It sounds like you and your wife have found some ways to accommodate your sexual appetite.

Let's look at the positive side. You can monitor your arousal and know when you're getting close. Your wife can tell when she's going to come, and when she wants to switch positions. This is good. It sounds like you have good communication, and enough to honor what the other needs. And, it sounds like sometimes you satisfy one, sometimes the other.

There are several things you could try to slow up your arousal and climax.
You know of some already... stop and squeeze, slow down, and changing positions.

You could wear a condom, which would deaden some of the sensations. This would make you last longer.

Some recommend masturbating yourself before starting intercourse, but some report this makes them last longer, and some say this speeds up their arousal.

Don't use the desensitizing creams, cause you can't keep them only on you, and they spread to the other partner when used without protection.

Most men report they come sooner when there are longer periods between intercourse. To not have as much "internal pressure" to come, try having sex with your wife a little more frequently. If you're having relations once a week, try once every 5 days or twice a week, if you can manage it.

No matter what you try, talk with your wife about it, so that she knows and agrees to what you are both trying to achieve. You may find a combination of these ideas work, or that one is better than the others. But include the other one in your planning so that you're on the same page.

Good luck, and let us know how this works out for you.

I've read this in an article, many years ago:
The woman can start masturbating herself and when she is close to climax she can ask the husband to penetrate her. That way the husband and wife can come at about the same time. (?)