I am interested in how the Fentynal Patch affects the sympathetic nervous system vis a vis a polygraph detection of deception examination. Thank you!

hello my brother was using fentynal patches for about 6 or 7 months an it ruined his kidneys, his doctors were perscribbing him to much and my parents went to the doctors and fonfronted them about it and they didnt have much to say..
2 months later
My brother is now dead at 27 years old
If thats not enough to keep you from not taking this med then i dont know what is... :(
Lyndsay

_[removed]_ wrote:

No do not use fentanyl!!
Fentanyl is not safe if you look it up on google there are many warnings about it and that you would be safer to not take it.
My brother was using fentanyl patches an it ruined his kidneys, his doctors were perscribing him to much and my parents went to the doctors and confronted them about it and they didnt have much to say..
2 months later
My brother is now dead at 27 years old
If thats not enough to keep you from not taking this med then i dont know what is...
Lyndsay

_[removed]_ wrote: