What are the precautions for using fentynal intravenous? I’ve heard that it is the most common used anaesthetic. I’m about to have esthetical procedure next month. I have never had general anaesthesia before. What if I am allergic or hypersensitive on fentynal?

Fentanyl may induce severe cough in some patients. There are some other drugs that are successfully used to prevent this in fentanyl- sensitive persons. Salbutamol, beclomethazone and chromoglicate are used to prevent or minimize cough that can be induced by fentanyl. Fentanyl belongs to class of synthetic opioids. If you are allergic on morphine or codeine which are opioids you should tell that to your surgeon.

I have been letting as many people as i can, to not take fentanyl.

Fentanyl is not safe if you look it up on google there are many warnings about it and that you would be safer to not take it.

My brother was using fentanyl patches an it ruined his kidneys, his doctors were perscribing him to much and my parents went to the doctors and confronted them about it and they didnt have much to say..

2 months later

My brother is now dead at 27 years old

If thats not enough to keep you from not taking this med then i dont know what is...

Lyndsay