I was addicted to oxycotin for a while.Then i decided to go to the Southern Indiana treatment center to get put on a durg that was worse than the oxycotins. Methadone. I have been on mehtadone since april of 2008. I was there for 8 moths it did get me off the oxycotins which i was happy about. But the clinic dont want to help you they just want your money!!! I started at 30mg then went up to 55mg then went down to 35mg then went to 40 mg and was there for about 2 months so i never had a steady does, i was always sick. I had to take a leave of absence from work to get off of this horrible poison. It has been 7 days now and i already feel so so so much better than i did on day 5. The worst part is not sleeping i didnt sleep one hour for 3-4 days then on the 5 i finally slept for about 45 mins at night. Then on day six i got a really bad pain and it was a kidney stone. That is why day 6 was a bad day for me. But I slept all through the night of day 6 to day 7. And honestly i feel like a new person. Withdraws are different on every person.I quit cold turkey and i was in pain for a few days didnt sleep or eat. BUT YALL WILL MAKE IT THE WITHDRAWS WILL STOP JUST HANG IN THERE. :-)

Chris

I was addicted to all opiates never used herion never shot up.It started with a tooth ache, 5/500 vicodin 1 every 4 hours, I was hooked! I was in the medical field, I administerd medications to patients, including narcotics, that is when I got my monkey, oxys, lortab, liquid hydrocodone, even methadone, fentynal patches 50-100 sucking the fentanyl out, while eating xanax all day. Very lucky to be alive. I was really ignorant to the effects of phamicutical s, surley they are safe. It's the herion that will do you in. I was arrested for forgery, script, morphine, & vicodin. Class c felony probation 2 years.I had not lost my certifacate , so I got another job administering meds, continued to abuse all narcotics on my med passes, unbelievable never had a dirty drop at probation.I got popped at work was called in re: missing narcs. They sent me to a clinic to give a ua, I had my niece give me her urine, I poured in a condom and stuck it up my vajaja. Results came back negative, I still lost my job they found out about my forgery. Went through the most horrific withdrawl ever, when I tried to pass the scripts off to the pharmasist, I went back to pick up my dope 4 cop cars, in jail 3 days withdrawl with crackheads. I started on methadone 4 years ago 30 mg. was dope sick for 3 months nodding, while driving, cigg, burns all over. After 3 months on 30 mgs. I slowly went up , the first year 120, switched clinics, stayed at 100 for 3 years. I went off it cold turkey 6 days ago the 2nd & 3rd day I was agitated, loose stools, no appetite, drank lots of cranberry juice& a bottle of nyquil. My sister took me to the gym I sat in the sauna, steam room, and whirrlpool. I must of sweat alot of it out, but that night that is when insomnia & you know restless leg syndrome always at 10:00pm-4:00am. I had 5 mg. of valuim , not much help. That restless leg syndrome sh*t, stopped and then it was restless arm syndrome. I am taking 7.5 mg. of vicoprohen 2 at one time 2 times a day am & pm. It helps me sleep. I lost 10lb. I believe the physical is over , now the mental part & that can stay with you a lifetime. I often think about going back on it most of the time. I do not know. One thing I do know I heard and read horror stories about methadone withdrawl, and I have to say it was butter, way less misery then all the oral narcotics and that withdrawl. This will be with me mentally for the rest of my life I do believe at this time. I will let you know if I return to the clinic on Monday. I showerd 2 days ago I have not changed my clothes, I have done the dishes 4 times this past week, fed my dogs, played ball outside with them. Take it slow,& don't try to get it all done at once, it took me 3 hours to do the dishes.I am in no hurry, stress is my trigger.My boyfriend says he thinks I am doing great and likes me better off the sh*t. He willbe getting his oxy's in this Friday. I want that warm and fuzzy feeling again , you know like the first time. I will let you all know what happens at the end of next week.

wow, willow! you hang in there...greener pastuer ahead and much brighter future for you! :)