So about 5 days ago now my girlfriend and I were fooling around in my basement. We are both 17. To make a long story short, there was some semen that I think may have gotten on my hand. About an hour later, I fingered her. I didn't wash my hands but the semen was completely dry for awhile. We had sex on a friday. And the next Monday through Tuesday she had heavy bleeding and a migrane and abdominal cramps which she said felt like period cramps. It stopped on Wednesday morning and now it is back on Wednesday night! This is heavy bleeding and it started only 2-3 days after she may have concepted, so I don't think this is implantation bleeding. She has problems with ovarian cysts and they bother her every month or so. She has very very long periods and they are irregular. I know she was ovulating the friday that I fingered her that is why I am wondering what the heck is going on. Could she be preggo? Could there be other problems that anyone knows about? Any helpful responses would be greatly appreciated.

over 3 or 4 days of bleeding should always be checked by a doctor..