So me and my girlfriend were fooling around, and she gave me oral sex. well, i couldn't really tell if i ejaculated or not, i didnt feel anything, but she said that i did and she went off to spit out what she had. i touched my penis, which had i'm guessing just saliva, but im not sure if it had cum or even pre-cum, it was really hard to tell. anyways, i touched it and got saliva (and cum maybe) on my hand. but it dried a little, like that sticky dry feeling. and then it was my turn so i fingered her, but with the same hand after doing all the handy work like pulling off the underwear and touching her a little. it wasn't entirely wet, like i said it was just that sticky dry feeling, but i still fingered her with this hand and realized it afterwards. is it possible she can get pregnant? even if it was dry saliva and cum? its been really buggin me, just please simply answer and cure my worry thank you :|

I seriously dought it, I suppose it would be possible, but you're looking at almost impossible odds.

saliva usually kills sperm.

No when it has dried all of the sperm in the semen has died it can only last around 5 mins, after that time if it has not fertilized it would have died.

You guys on here really worry alot....
But relax bro...your good ! Just please remember to dry your hands completely after getting sperm on your hands. After all that. Your super straight !
;-)