Hubby and I are trying to conceive, my period is generally 28-30 day cycle. It has been that way at the very least for the past 4 years. (4 years ago I stopped taking bc and went through a slightly irregular cycle.. 1-2 days off) This past month we ttc on the 12-15 day of my cycle. My period was 4 days late that has never happened to me. I had awful cramps, fatigue and horrible nausea for the 4 days that I wasn't getting it. Then all of a sudden, I had bright red flow, very heavy, much heavier then my normal heavy (which I do get every now and then) I got this on Friday after noon, and am still having it with constant mild cramps.

What the heck is going on here. Theses symptoms don't seem to fit in well with anything I've read so far. Any advice?

thanks,

It is possible for a women to have her period while pregnant. It actually happened to my mother when she was pregnant with her first child. She had hers for the first 5 months of her pregnancy. Have you taken a home pregnancy test yet?