Hi all, here's the situation.
My girlfriend and I was having fun, not sex.
she gave me a ha****b, and well, i have some semen on my hands too. and then we washed it.
but i still had some on my body so i just wiped it off.
and then i masturbated her. did not insert my finger into her vagina, she's a virgin. 
just rubbed on her clitoris and a little bit on the opening of the vagina.
is it possible for her to get pregnant even if i had dried or incredibly small amount of semen on my finger?

well ask her if she thinks so and then get a preginency test.

basicly m8 your fine.

to quote bambi's response on a similar topic:

1. You ejaculated into your hand, wiped it off - where half of them would be either dead or dying 
2l You waited another 10 minutes - where the ejaculatory fluid had dried up - killing virtually ALL or most sperm - as they need to swim and move to survive 
3. You touched your FINGER onto her clitoris, which is a HUGE distance for a tiny tiny sperm! 
4. IF there was a superman sperm he/she would have to try and get over dry skin and hair, and make it into the vaginal canal! They ARENT moles, they don't know where they are going, they are forced there by ejaculation! 
5. IF this super sperm made it in one peice into the opening of the vagina he/she would have to make it through the vaginal lubrication - which is there to stop foreign invaders, then travel another 6 inches through this toxic lining! 
6. THEN the mother of ALL battles, he/she would have to try and get through the worst environment of all - the cervical jelly that is made to STOP virtually ALL sperm from getting through! 
7. Then he/she would have to swim in the uterus ALL the way to the fallopian tubes and try and find an egg IF one is there! THEN IF there is one, with the last 2nd of life in its body try to burrow into the egg! 

Too sum up the sperms journey - it is IMPOSSIBLE! Sperm don't travel over dry skin, and they die every second that goes by! So PLEASE relax and just know that she WILL get her period, ALL women are off some months! OK? 

Oh good! So now I can just relax and watch ALL of the question be answered by my past posts!!!! LOL Thankyou "Guest" That's a HECK of a lot of typing I don't have to do!!!! LOL Hopefully the poster understand what it would take and there is NO way she could be pregnant!? Cheers!

Ok im sorta the same situation. My bf came on my hands. I wiped it off right after and it was about 45 to 50 min later i was at home and i touched my self. I had forgot about the cum but my hand was completely dry and i have also been on the pill for the last 2 months . Is there a chance im pregnate???

Hi honey! There is ZERO - even less than zero chance! Sperm starts dying immediately after being released and ESPECIALLY if air gets to it - thus the reason why we have a airtight container! So every second that goes by hundreds of sperm start dying! So almost an hour later there would be virtually NOTHING left and what was left IF there were still live sperm, they would be dying and would have NO strength to complete the "mission" I will tell you what I tell others, have your boyfriend wear a condom ALWAYS and for him to pull out and ejaculate into the condom - NEVER have him ejaculate inside you - IF you do end up having sex! This is about sexual HEALTH and your future so respect each other and have a full talk about how it will NEVER happen without condoms! OK? Good luck and health honey!

Can u help answer this?! I had a sexu encounter with a guy who wasn't come rely erect but tried to put it in me one time. I was on top and he tried to put it in but it folded because he wasn't hard enough. Only the tip went in maybe an inch at most could I be pregnant?

NO!! It's impossible!

my bf came on my hands.. i wiped it off bt touchd myslf aftr mayb hlf n hr.. possibility of gettn pregnant??

I have a similar issue. My boyfriend came on my fingers, I wiped it off, and then I touched myself a few minutes later. Could that get me pregnant?

More info for the above post by Guest 1: My period ended on the 8th I believe and now its the 27th so I shouldn't be ovulating right?
I was very wet when it happened :/ Please give me an answer my boyfriend is worried.

ok so here's my story.. im still a virgin but two months ago my boyfriend touched me but just my clitoris and nowhere near my vagina (he didn't finger me) and the next month my period skipped. I am on the pill due to heavy periods. Anyway.. i got worried so i got a pregnancy test.. I wasn't very convinced and i was very worried all through the month.. with other things on my mind.. exams and other stuff... so my period didn't come again probably due to a lot of stress .. i took another test and it came negative...my boyfriend is convinced he had nothing on his hands and told me it's impossible... should i relax and stop panicking? please reply asap.. can't take this panic and anxiety any longer!!

Hey please help.....
REALLY SCARED!!! Pregnancy from Fingering?? Please ANSWER with proper knowledge on?

Hello evryone, me and my girlfriend had too much fun on 5th Feb she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? I am sure i didnt had anything wet on my fingers NO SEMEN. She had her period last month starting on Jan 29th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me can she become pregnant in such a situation??
She is yet to have her periods this month....it was last month she had periods on jan 29th we did this on feb 05th...so she is yet to have her periods this month due may be on 26-27 feb as she has 28-29 day cycle....and as mentioned i rubbed my hands on her body and on her clothes as well. We loved each other for about 10 min. I gave her my hankerchief from my pocket to clean the stuff then i put that back into my pocket aswell. So after all this i am sure there was nothing on my fingers, definetely not semen because my fingers were definetely not that wet at all. We didnt had our clothes off but i fingered her by putting my hand inside her jeans...
Can she be pregnant??

hey guys..plz help me ..mine is same condition ..but i had pre cum on my fingers..n i rubbed on her clits..n she is vergin....can she get pregnent..plz help me frds. :( :(

man you r so good