Hello all. I am a fourteen year old male and i have been sexually active since i was 12. Well i need some help. My lover and i were laying on my bed and i was getting head and gettin a ha****b. I precummed 4 times and each time i wiped it off and put it on my pants or rubbed my fingers together until dry. After all of this i fingered my lover. Is there any chance of pregnancy? i need to know fast. Please and thank you.

Nope, no chance of pregnancy from the situation you described... no worries. However, being so young it would be a good idea to have her get on the pill as a precaution incase u have an "oops" in the "heat" of the moment. Pill is over 99% effective against pregnancy when taken daily and every town will have a free clinic nearby where you do NOT need permission from a parent to be seen...they dont even need to know
Good luck and BE SAFE !!!

Thank you so much. You honestly dont know how much worry you just took off of my soul. I have been praying all day. Uh one more q though. If i didnt rub together is there any chance?

Are you asking if its safe to finger your GF without wiping your hands off on your pants first (with ejaculate on your hands)? I wouldn't do it, and its probably not a good idea but the chances are still slim. Not enough to be freaking out over. Its best to be safe and if you get ejaculate (like you actually "ejaculated") on your hands wash them first before moving on. Sperm doesnt survive well outside the body though and dies as it "dries" so as long as you don't have a wet "glob" you should be fine.

Thank you. You have been alot of help. Now i can move on with my life. She is supposed to have her period the 18th so ill know in 4 days. Um, Do you have an email or hotmail account so i can chat to you about things? Cause i need to know all of the ways a girl can get pregnant.

know what in 4 days??? if she is pregnant? I assure you, she's not. Not unless there is something big you left out like you had actual intercourse and you ejaculated....then maybe you would have reason to be concerned...ill pm you my email as according to the terms of service emails cannot be posted on these "posts". But have you read all of the "sticky's" at the top of this forum and all of the side note essays to the left of the forum page?? They have a lot of great info on them and more than likely all the answers you are looking for. Ill paste some of them here for ease of reading
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/read-pregnancy-faq-before-you-post&hpr=READ_PREGNANCY_FAQ_BEFORE_YOU_POST__Double_posts_will_be_deleted___
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/worried-about-pregnancy-please-read&hpr=Worried_about_pregnancy___Please_read
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/faqs-on-precum-please-read-before-posting&hpr=__FAQs_on_PRECUM______Please_Read_Before_Posting__
As i said, try these....check out some of the articles and feel free to ask me whatever you want...and above all.....try to get your girlfriend on the pill-that is the best way to prevent pregnancy if you cannot remain abstenant.....using condoms with the pill will take care of STD worries and the pill alone is super effective against babies, add condoms and you won't have to worry about babies until you are married and READY for one....just be sure she is TAKING the pill if you decide to rely on that as you only form of birth control.

Hi, a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend stayed over and he decided to finger me. However, before he did, he masterbated and had ejaculated all over his hands. I told him to wash them before fingering me, and he did. But I my period was due 2 days ago, so im really worried that I could be pregnant please please let me know, if u think i am. Because I can't stop worrying. Thanks

im relly nervous about this whole topic. I've read all this saying that its basically impossible to get pregnant from being fingered. but.. my boyfriend fingered me for the first time sumetime in august. he did it pretty hard and i bled some. but we have done it really frequently since then. . probably once to twice a week or more. the other day we got really into it and he did it real hard and i bled alot. but I haven't gotten my period for about four months now. what does this mean????? What Do i do?? mayb sumhow he did it 2 hard?? or maybe im relly pregnant? help plzz!!!

my bf fingerd me 4 the first time sumtime august n i bled from it cuz it waz pretty hard. but... we do it 2-3 times a week now, n i bled again alot from wen he did it really hard. I havnt gotten my period 4 about 4 months. why??? am i pregnant?

No you are most likely not pregnant, and periods are iregular so they do not always come at the given time, just try not to let your boyfriend finger you that hard because sometimes it can damage the tissue inside your vagina. Also if you are that concerned you can get a pregnancy test from basically any food store, and look for swelling in the lower part of the stomach that is usually a sign that you are pregnant, but if you want my guess, I would say your not pregnant.

Hey I have read al ur usful info but I am very worried bcus I have just cum of the pill and my boyfrend fingurd me 2 days ago and I have only just starting bleeding from hw hard he done it ? Is this normal x please reply urgant nead

Oh my, this has been driving me mad, im soo stressed about it and the thing is im late for my period, im aractic anyway but its driving me mad, i was soo worried but thanks to your comments, i should be fine now thank you

rightttttttttttttttt, i had a dead arm while i was masturbating for my boyfriend, so he took over, but he didnt ejaculate on his hands, then he fingered me, but he didnt wash his hands in between. we didnt think about it at the time!! i have had my period since but im still a little bit concerned, can anybody please help ? :-) x

what about this, me and my girl friend was fooling around last august 20 and she got cervical mucus august 19. That means she's ovulating right? I fingered her and while she's giving me a h**d job I got some little pre-cum on the back of my hands and back of my fingers( I'm not that sure). I didn't really saw it, but it felt wet. Now after 3-5 mins I fingered her again. But before I do it I wiped my hands on my pants. But not thoroughly. She had her period last august 2. Now I'm freaking out if I could get her pregnant. Because I heard that cervical mucus helps sperm to travel inside a girl and when a girl is on ovulation period the chances of getting pregnant is pretty high. What are the chances of her getting pregnant in this situation? Please Help.

Well there is a chance you can get her pregnant because the
sperm can live about and hour out of the body and
once it enter the Virgina its life span increases and
can live to 6hrs. and for girls if Your cervixs been hit many
times that can causes cramps, or even pains and possibly
delay menstruation.