I masturbated using my right hand about 3pm and i dont know if there was a semen in my left hand and after that i washed my hands.After 3 hours,me and my girlfriend started fooling around and i put her hand in my penis but not inside, then i sensed that there was a pre cum that came out. I touched my pants from outside where the precum came out inside and i felt that it is wet but i did not have any pre cum in my fingers, and after minutes maybe 2 or 3 mins, i started fingering her but not all the way inside,it was just about 1 and a half inches inside her. I know this sounds really really stupid but i am worried about this, will a pre cum can get trough my underwear and pants to my fingers before i fingered her? is there a possibility that a semen can live in my hands for about 3 hours? can she get pregnant with this?by the way i fingered her using my left hand not the right one. please answer this as soon as you can. Please help me ease my mind. I am totally freaking out because of this. answers are very much appreciated.

Its highly unlikely....and i know this probably doesnt help now but it most likely wont get her pregnant