My girlfriend and I talked about oral sex and sex in general and we both agree that the whole possible kid thing isn't worth risking at this point in our lives. When we talked about oral sex we both were open to the idea and are willing to try it. Now on to my question how do I "make the move" to finger her? How should I do it? Are there any don'ts when I do this? I am at a complete loss here.

dont force her to do anything

massage her clit untill she gets really wet and then massage her hole and then go for it

If you've already discussed it and she's up for it then it most likely will not take a great deal of effort on your part to transition to fingering her. When you're making out and the time feels right move your hand down to the waist of her jeans and calmly unbutton them, or, if you're lucky, up her leg and under her skirt. She's already said she wants to try it, so I doubt she'll resist.

what i think is sexy, im a girl just so you know, is when my bf starts to kis me and then goes down to my necka nd then opens my shirt or take is off aplay wiht my boobs then tkae my bra off and bite my nibbles or suck them, the kissing my belly, and slowly moves his hands down my belly and slides them in my pants but just moves them in their don't touch anything just move htem, me the slides off my pants and kisses my down to my under wear me still on the edge of the bed laying down and the he slides off my underwear and spreads my legs and then licks me and sucks my inside and then went i get wet he sticks his figuer up me and then feels around and starts hard and harder and then right when im going to orgam he stops and starts licking me again it is so great i bet she would love it , i do

Just remember you are not trying to drill for oil or anything and she likely won't enjoy it if you are trying to tickly her tonsils with your finger. Focus on her clit and the opening of her vagina. Do some research on the "G spot" and consider trying to stimulate that.

or why dont you just ask her how she'd like to be touched and ask her to quide you or show you.