Me and my girlfriend have been goin out for a month or 2 and i want to start to pleasure her sexually by that i mean fingering her wut steps should i take in doing that i dont wanna look likwe a retard and not know wut to do give me some steps to do it

dude, fingering is an easy thing, just make sure your fingernails are clipped because it hurst the girl when they're long. also, dont just stick it right away, play around with it, tease her, and make sure ur fingers are wet once u insert

A lot of girls get most pleasure from stimulation of the clitorus. If you are unsure of where to find it, google the term and it will bring up some diagrams.

Trimmed fingernails is important, as is clean hands. If you don't wash your hands you could cause a bacterial/yeast infection.

hey!
make sure ur gf is wet otherwise it can pull a bit and hurt, also explore a bit, try to find the g spot, this feels different to the rest of the vagina, it will give your gf much more pleasure. try stimulating the clitoris the same time as fingering her
good luck!

I AM A GUY I ASKED MY GIRLFRIEND FOR A BLOWJOB SHE SAID LETS DO A SIXTY NINER BUT I SAID NO IVE NEVER HAD SEX AND IM NOT SURE HOW TO MASTURBATE CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE THANKS

BUT I KNOW HOW TO GIVE MY GIRLD FRIEND A GOOD TIME YOU GET YOU TOUNGE AND PUT IT IN HER p***y THEN YOU KISS HER LEGS AND THEN YOU GET A PLASTIC BIG SPOON AND MOVE IT IN AND OUT SHE LOVED IT OK

WILL YOU GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO MASTURBATE IM 15 I HAVE NEVER DONE IN THANKS MATE!

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

you just take your hand and put some lube on it, like lotion or something then grasp you penis and go back and forth.

hunny masterbating is not a really big deal i promise it is very easy first you should be relaxed just like you would be for most sexual acts. Put yourself in a good position mostly laying down. make sure your lubricated saliva, water based lubrication or a drop of lotion is good to use. grip your penis and have the movment of up and down. it is really your opinion on how fast or hard you go it is up to you just keep it comfertable and relax do not try to stress yourself

dude f**k lube go dry handed you'll like it more.trust m

you got that right